Crystal Reports Code-128 & GS1-128 Native Barcode Generator
Code-128 and GS1-128 barcodes to Crystal Reports without installing special fonts, UFLs or plug-ins.
- Symbologies and standards supported include code-128 auto mode with sets A,
B and C, all GS1-128 application identifiers, ISS-Code128, ISBT-128, SSCC-18, SISAC, SICI and
- Each barcode generator is provided as a single completely native formula.
- Implementation is easy; copy and paste the object into the report.
- The Code-128 object stays embedded in the report, even when it is
- Supports Crystal 9 and up. (Products
that support version 7 & 8)
patented technology available only at IDAutomation.
- Complete native source code is provided with purchase.
Note: This product is only compatible with Crystal
Reports and does not include barcode fonts, as they are not required to create
Code-128 Crystal Report Generator Overview
|"Easy to understand how to use and incorporate into our daily workflow
system, really streamlined our production process." - Doris Manning, Hargrove
Inc, Lanham, MD
Create Code-128 and GS1-128 barcodes in Crystal Reports easily with the Native Generator
for Crystal Reports. This component will allow users to distribute code-128 reports
without the need of any additional plug-ins or fonts, making sharing the report
simple and easy.
The Code-128 package contains four separate Crystal Reports RPT files; within
each is a single completely native formula.
- Code 128 Auto.rpt - is the automatic mode report which is used
for most purposes; it easily encodes the FNC-1 for
- Code 128 A.rpt - used for character set A, which easily encodes
functions such as the return or tab by encoding a lower case character.
- Code 128 B.rpt - used for character set B, which easily encodes
- Code 128 C.rpt - used for character set C, which encodes even
numbers in a compact mode.
Code-128 is used for many popular labeling standards including:
Order the Code-128 Native Crystal Report
orders include free, automatic registration for technical support and product
upgrades for a period of 30 days. Support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30
days if the
Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when placing the