Native Barcode Generator for Google Docs
No External Dependencies - adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Documents
without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily share Google spreadsheets with embedded barcode objects.
- Complete Google Script source code is provided with purchase.
patented technology not available from any other company.
- Supports multiple barcode symbologies including GS1-128, Code 128, Code 39,
Codabar and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Compatible with all the major browsers including Internet
Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Prices from $295 USD.
Overview for the Google Docs Generator
Native Google Docs Barcode Generator is a native module that may be
easily inserted into Google Documents to create barcode images on
spreadsheets and documents. Once installed in a document, no other fonts or
components need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode
generator that stays within the document.
Compatibility and Requirements
||Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla
Firefox. Barcodes may appear distorted on the screen, however, they are
reproduced correctly when printed.
||Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5 &
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive
Additional Features Include:
Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer
implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of
2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies.
The ratio is changed by a
parameter in the function.
- Several Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated
- Supports GS1-128 including all AIs and required check digit
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of
functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcode type.
Order the Google Docs Generator
All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.