Native Barcode Generator for Google Docs
No External Dependencies - adds dynamic bar code capability to Google Documents
without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily share Google spreadsheets with embedded barcode objects.
- Complete Google Script source code is provided with purchase.
patented technology not available from any other company.
- Supports multiple barcode symbologies including GS1-128, Code 128, Code 39,
Codabar and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Compatible with all the major browsers including Internet
Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox
- Prices from $295 USD.
Overview for the Google Docs Generator
Native Google Docs Barcode Generator is a native module that may be
easily inserted into Google Documents to create barcode images on
spreadsheets and documents. Once installed in a document, no other fonts or
components need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode
generator that stays within the document.
Compatibility and Requirements
||Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla
Firefox. Barcodes may appear distorted on the screen, however, they are
reproduced correctly when printed.
||Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5 &
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB Available hard drive
Additional Features Include:
Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer
implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of
2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies.
The ratio is changed by a
parameter in the function.
- Several Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated
- Supports GS1-128 including all AIs and required check digit
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of
functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcode type.