Native Barcode Generator for OpenOffice
Easily add barcodes to LibreOffice and OpenOffice without installing special fonts.
- Symbologies available are Codabar, Code 39, Code 128, GS1-128, MSI,
Interleaved 2 of 5 and Data Matrix.
- Windows and Mac cross-platform compatible.
- Provided as a complete barcode generator object that stays embedded even
- Complete GS1 functionality is provided in Code 128 and Data Matrix ECC200
patented technology available only at IDAutomation.
- Complete source code is provided with purchase.
- Supports Apache OpenOffice version 4, LibreOffice Version 5 by The Document
Foundation and should also work with other OpenOffice versions (including LibreOffice) that provide VB Macro capability.
Ordering and Licensing
All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.