Integration Guide for Google Docs
IDAutomation.com provides several professional grade products for
implementing barcodes in Google Docs with
agreements to meet a variety of needs including small company licenses
and royalty-free developer licenses. The following chart may be used
to determine the best product needed:
Product and Tutorial Links:
Advantages and Disadvantages:
Native Barcode Generator to generate dynamic barcodes in a spreadsheet.
Prices from $295
- Easily generates multiple barcodes that change dynamically without using
images or barcode fonts.
- Allows easy population of several barcodes in a column or row of data.
- Complete Google Script Source code is included.
demo may be viewed online.
Create Barcodes one at a time in Google Docs Documents with the
A free license is available
organizations that qualify.
Without watermark, annual subscriptions start at $290 a year.
- Barcodes are generated independently over the Web.
- Supports linear barcodes as well as 2D barcode types such as PDF417,
MaxiCode, QR-Code, Aztec and Data Matrix ECC200.
- Because an image is used to create the barcode, no fonts or other
components need to be installed.
- Requires access to the Internet or the server creating the barcodes.