IDAutomation provides many solutions for implementing
barcodes into Mac applications, such as iWork, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word, OpenOffice and
FileMaker with flexible licensing designed to meet a variety of needs for single
users and commercial environments as well.
Barcodes with Macintosh
- USB Plug 'n Play for easy one-step installation.
- Scanned barcode information outputs as if from the keyboard.
- Outperforms other barcode scanners in quality, range
- Reads Code 39, UPC, EAN,
Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, Codabar, GS1-128, DataBar and many others as
- Provided with free license to the Code 39 barcode label software and font.
- USB Barcode Scanner prices from $119.
- 2D and Wireless Scanner prices from $299.