MICR Bank Check Template Tutorial
This tutorial uses the
downloadable MICR bank check templates with the Pro version of the
Software. After opening the template examples, they may be modified
and customized with complete redesign capability. Images may also be easily
inserted for signatures and logos.
the demo of the Label Software Pro.
Download and copy the MICR bank check templates to a folder on your
computer, such as the desktop. These templates are compatible with the
label software version 2009 or greater.
- Determine which type of template to use:
- "Check Example - 3 up" is an example of printing 3 checks
per page from an internal database.
- Open the "Check Example - 3 up" file. The check template
should appear. To edit the data in the check, choose Tools -
Data Sets - Edit Data set.
- "Check Example - 1 up" is a template example for printing
affiliate checks; it includes 1 check at the top and an area for
printing a report on the rest of the page.
- Open the "Check Example - 1 up with payment report" file.
- If the "Unable to connect to data source" error appears,
choose "Abort" and when asked if you would like to connect to
another data source, select "Yes", choose the CSV data type,
browse to the "Check Example - 1 up with payment report Date
File.csv" file and choose the "Link Data" button. Data should
now appear in the window below.
- Refer to the
User Manual for information about additional functionality. Check
numbers are generated from the internal
serial number feature, which provides protection against the same
check number printing again.
- The examples provided are designed to be easily mailed with double
- Printing bank checks requires proper
and accurate placement. Refer to the
Troubleshooting Guide for more information.