191Xi is built to withstand just about any harsh or demanding environment.
Featuring a custom-built housing that meets IP65 dust and water protection
standards, proven to survive 50 2m drops to concrete even at extreme
temperatures, and the only 2D industrial scanner specified to 5,000
1m tumbles, the Granit 191Xi offers highest durability rating in its
class. Designed to easy support the Granit 191Xi:
- Single screw, slide release for cable installation and replacement
- Twist and turn battery compartment release make swopping out
batteries quickly and easily
- Multi-interface with automatic interface detection and configuration
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery supports 14 hrs of constant usage
Built on the same platform and core architecture as the popular
Xenon 1900, the Granit 191Xi incorporates all of the same technology
plus increased motion tolerance for aggressive reading of the most common
1D, Stacked, and 2D symbologies as well as enhanced reading on poor
quality and damaged barcodes.
Honeywell's Adaptus 6.0's decoding architecture takes the scanning
experience to a whole new level with faster reading times, excellent
motion tolerance, longer reading distances and excellent performance
in all types of lighting conditions.
- Bright laser aimer guides employees quickly and easily to the
bar code even at long distances
- Good read indicators that can be seen from any angle
- Louder beeper that can be heard even in nosy environments
Fast and more accurate reading of barcodes will increase employee
productivity by reducing the risks of manual entry and allowing the
employee to accomplish more in less time with less errors.
The Granit 1911i cordless scanner BlueTooth power level is configurable
from low transmit mode to 100m (300') Class 1 operation. Choose the
right level in the warehouse environment to minimize interference with
other cordless devices and maximize data transmission and worker productivity.