Gryphon™ I GD4400-B All-in-One imager blends advanced 2D decoding with
motion-sensing technology, producing a user-friendly device with outstanding
performance. Featuring DataLogic's Motionix™ motion-sensing technology,
the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager senses the actions of the operator to
automatically switch the device into handheld or presentation mode scanning.
When picked up or set down, Motionix™ technology transitions the device
seamlessly, eliminating the need to program the scanner to be one option
Gryphon GD4400 2D Barcode Imager makes reading barcodes
easier on the eyes with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot
aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads. The
aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple
bar code environment. Datalogic's patented “green spot” technology
provides “good reading” feedback directly on the barcode, which is useful
in under-lighted or noisy environments.
Gryphon GD4400 2D Barcode Imager supports the most common symbologies
including 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite barcodes
such as PDF417 and GS1 DataBar.
For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this scanner also offers
excellent reading performance on bar codes from mobile devices. With
enhanced optics, the Gryphon I GD4400-B imager boasts improved motion
tolerance and high speed imaging to read fast moving codes.
As an All-in-One device, the Gryphon I GD4400-B scanner’s permanent
tilting stand is joined with an ergonomic handheld reader for handheld
and presentation reading. The All-in-One imager adjusts to any angle
to fit individual scanning preferences. The cable connection is positioned
well above the counter to avoid damage caused by spills.
- Imager Sensor: Wide VGA (752 x 480 pixels)
- Image Capture: Graphic Formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, Greyscale:
256, 16, 2
- Print Contrast Ratio: 25% (min.)
- Reading Ranges - Typical Depth of Field
- Minimum distance determined by symbol length and scan angle.
- Printing resolution, contrast, and ambient light dependent.
- Code 39: 5 mils
- 4.0 to 19.0 cm / 1.6 to 7.5 in
- Code 39: 10 mils
- 1.0 to 30.0 cm / 0.4 to 11.8 in
- Data Matrix: 10 mils
- 2.0 to 16.0 cm / 0.8 to 6.3 in
- Data Matrix: 15 mils
- 0 to 23.6 cm / 0 to 9.3 in
- EAN-13: 13 mils
- 1.5 to 40.0 cm / 0.6 to 15.7 in
- PDF417: 10 mils
- 0.5 to 22.0 cm / 0.2 to 8.6 in
- QR Code: 10 mils
- 3.0 to 12.5 cm / 1.2 to 4.9 in
- Reading Indicators: Beeper (Adjustable Tone), Datalogic 'Green
Spot' Good Read Feedback and Good Read LED
- 1D / Linear Barcodes: Auto-discriminates all standard 1D
codes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
- 2D Barcodes: Aztec Code, China Han Xin Code, Data Matrix,
MaxiCode, Micro QR Code and QR Code.
- Postal Codes: Australian Post, British Post, China Post,
Japanese Post, Intelligent Mail Barcode (IMB), KIX Post, Korea
Post, Planet Code, Postnet and Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC).
- Stacked Codes: EAN/JAN Composites, GS1 DataBar Composites,
GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar
Stacked Omni-directional, MacroPDF, MicroPDF417, PDF417 and
UPC A/E Composites.
More information about the
DataLogic GRYPHON GD4400 2D Barcode Imager and the