OPI2201 Handheld 2D Barcode Reader
saving with low power consumption.
Auto-focusing barcode imager consists of a real-time adapting lens, a fast
shutter speed and auto-contrast control.
- Auto-focus function improves the motion tolerance from one work
location by the ability to scan labels nearby, at far distances
and difficult-to-reach angles.
- Plug-and-play technology allows the user to quickly connect
and operate the scanner, and makes the effortless scanning feature
of immediate use.
- Ergonomic, yet rugged OPI 2201 scan-head rests on a sleek and
balanced pistol grip to optimize the comfort for the operator.
- Withstands multiple drops up to 1.5 meters (5 feet) onto concrete.
- Designed to endure several rigors of environmental conditions,
such as freezing environments.
- Supports Linear, 2D and composite barcodes including Code 128,
Code 39, UPC, Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
- High-Performance Imaging Technology that will scan barcodes
off a mobile phone LCD screen.
- Provided with free barcode label software and barcode font.
||Opticon OPI 2201 1D/2D USB Barcode
Imager with Auto Focus in Black - $259 - Price includes 2D Auto Focus
Imager, USB interface cable in black.
Mfg # OPI2201U1-00
PO boxes please. This product can be
shipped to addresses in the USA and Canada only.
shipping options. Products that are opened cannot be returned
unless they are defective. For more information, review the
return policy. For any questions about the correct scanner
With each purchase of this scanner, a license is provided for the
use of IDAutomation's
Free Barcode Font,
Free Barcode Label Design Application and the
Barcode Scanner ASCII String Decoder. The software may be downloaded
once the purchase is completed.
The OPI 2201 Handheld 2D Barcode Reader includes technology to provide
good performance, which increases the resistance to hand movement and
creates sharp contrast images.
- Trigger mode: manual, multiple read, auto-trigger, stand detection
- Image format: Windows Bitmap, JPEG, TIFF
- Gradulation: 256, 16, 2
- Image output mode: 4 resolutions (full, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4), 2 ranges
- Light source: aiming laser diode, illumination LEDs
- Scan method: CMOS area sensor, SXGA (1.3 million pixels), gray
- Scan rate: up to 30 fps, after auto-focus activation (100ms
- Reading pitch angle: -45 to 0°, 0 to +45°
- Reading skew angle: -60 to 0°, 0 to +60°
- Reading tilt angle: 360°
- Min. resolution at PCS 0.9: 0.127 mm / 5 mil, *0.169 mm / 7
mil*, at Code39 / QR Code and *Data Matrix*
- Min. PCS value: 0.45/0.3
- Depth of field: at *QR Code* and Code 39
*50 - 80 mm / 1.97
- 3.15 in (res. 0.127 mm / 5 mil)*,
*50 - 300 mm / 1.97 - 11.81
in (res. 0.339mm / 13 mil)*,
50 - 140 mm / 1.97 - 5.51 in (res.
0.1 mm / 4 mil),
50 - 180 mm / 1.97 - 7.09 in (res. 0.127 mm
/ 5 mil),
50 - 360 mm / 1.97 - 14.17 in (res. 0.254 mm / 10
50 - 1500 mm / 1.97 - 59.06 in (res. 1.0 mm / 39 mil)
- Field of view: horizontal: 40o, vertical: 32o
- Supported 1D Symbologies: JAN/UPC/EAN (WPC) incl. add on, Codabar/NW-7,
Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, IATA, Industrial 2of5, Interleaved 2of5,
MSI/Plessey, RSS, Composite codes
- Supported 2D Symbologies: Aztec Code, Aztec Runes, Data Matrix,
(ECC200/EC0-140), Maxi Code (mode 2~5), MicroPDF417, Micro QR Code,
PDF417, QR code
- Temperature in operation: -20 to 50°C / -4 to 122°F
- Temperature in storage: -25 to 70°C / -13 to 158°F
- Humidity in operation: 5 - 90 % (non-condensing)
- Humidity in storage: 5 - 90 % (non-condensing)
- Ambient fluorescent light immunity: 3,000 lx max
- Ambient direct sun light immunity: 100,000 lx max
- Shock drop test: 1.5 m / 5 ft drop onto concrete surface
- Dimensions: 175 x 72 x 95 mm / 6.89 x 2.83 x 3.74 in
- Weight body: Ca. 185 g / 6.5 oz (excl cable)
- Product compliance: CE, FCC, VCCI, RoHS