QuickScan 2400 Series 2D Barcode Imager
Ideally suited for
applications at the point-of-sale (POS), the QuickScan QD2400 imager
features a new illumination and aiming system developed with the unique
intent to reduce visual stress of the operator during the daily scanning
activities. It consists of a soft, dark red illumination combined with two
blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted bar code. The result is a
precise aiming system which contributes to low eye fatigue, yet still
allows top operator efficiency. 2D barcode readers are in high demand with
features such as reading from mobile phone displays or in planning ahead for
future 2D codes and imaging needs.
and snappy omnidirectional reading of 1D, 2D, Postal, stacked and composite
codes in any orientation.
- New eye-easy aiming and no-flicker illumination for reduced visual
stress during scanning activities.
Datalogic's patented "Green Spot" for visual good-read feedback in any
- Reads codes from mobile devices, monitors and any other reflective
- Advanced motion tolerance optics.
- Corded and Bluetooth options available.
QD2430 USB 2D Barcode Imager - $229
- Price includes QuickScan QD2300 2D Standard Range Imager in Black with
gooseneck stand and USB cable (Type A, Enhanced, Straight, Power Off Terminal,
2M - USB Certified).
Mfg #: QD2430-BKK1S
QuickScan QD2430 Autosense Stand in Black - $19 -
Mfg #: STD-AUTO-QD24-BK
QBT2430 Bluetooth 2D Barcode Imager - $429
- Price includes QuickScan QBT2430 2D Standard Range Imager in Black and USB
Mfg #: QBT2430-BK-BTK1
||QuickScan QBT2430 Bluetooth Base Station
and Charger in Black - $169 -
Mfg #: BC2030-BK-BT
||QuickScan QBT2430 Removable Battery Pack in Black - $20 -
Mfg #: RBP-QMBT2X-BK
PO boxes please. This product can be
shipped to addresses in the USA and Canada only.
shipping options. Products that are opened cannot be returned
unless they are defective. For more information, review the
return policy. For any questions about the correct scanner
With the purchase of this scanner, a license is provided for the
use of IDAutomation's
Free Barcode Font,
Free Barcode Label Design Application and the
Barcode Scanner ASCII String Decoder. The software may be downloaded
once the purchase is completed.
DataLogic QuickScan QD2430 2D Barcode Imager
QD2400 2D imager was specifically created to address the needs of merchants and
retailers while meeting market demand with outstanding omnidirectional reading
performance on virtually all 1D, 2D, DataBar and Postal codes at an affordable
The QuickScan QD2400 imager reads typical printed linear barcodes, as well as,
2D barcodes displayed on the screen of a mobile device or loyalty cards. When using the QuickScan QD2400 2D imager, operators at the POS can count on
"snappiness", along with high motion tolerance and Datalogic's patented
'Green Spot' technology for quick, precise and uninterrupted reading, even during peak hours.
- Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP42.
- Drop resistance to 1.5 m / 5.0 ft.
- 5 Year Factory Warranty.
- Linear: Auto-discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™
- 2D: Aztec Code, Aztec Mesas, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR Code and China Han Xin Code.
- Postal Codes: Australian Post, British Post, Canadian Post, China
Post, Japanese Post, KIX Post, Korea Post, Planet
Code, Postnet and Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
- Composite (stacked) Codes: EAN/JAN, GS1 DataBar,
GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, GS1 DataBar
Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional,
MacroPDF, MicroPDF417, PDF417 and
UPC A/E Composites.
More information about the
DataLogic QuickScan QD2430 USB 2D Barcode Imager.
DataLogic QuickScan QBT2430 2D Bluetooth Imager
Featuring Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, the QuickScan QBT2400 2D imager can transmit data to the host through its base station
in addition to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth v3.0 compliant device.
Wireless Technology with up to 25.0 m / 82.0 ft range.
- Connect to any tablet using either iOS or Android operating systems via
the Bluetooth HID profile.
- Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable, long-lasting lithium-ion battery.
- Alternative battery recharging through USB / Micro USB cable.
- Latch mechanism secures reader in cradle providing stable mobility for
use on carts.
- New battery package allows simultaneous charging contacts change at
- Reduced visual stress with LED-based aiming system.
- Datalogic's patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
- Batch Mode capability: +500 linear codes stored in memory.
- 3 Year Factory Warranty.
More information about the
DataLogic QuickScan QBT2430 2D Bluetooth Barcode Imager.