2D Barcode Scanner
purpose cordless Bluetooth® 2D imager with optional integrated Driver’s License parsing.
scanned appears on the screen as if it had been typed.
- No external power supply needed - power supplied
by USB cable.
- Comprehensive advanced data capture of 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes.
- Enables instant decoding of the bar coded information on driver’s licenses
and other national ID documents for effortless auto-population of credit card,
loyalty card and other forms also simplifies and error-proofs age verification
- Able to survive 6 ft./ 1.8m drops to concrete.
- IP43 sealing, ensuring reliable operation in spite of everyday spills, drops
- Three models to choose from:
- DS6878-SR: General purpose cordless Bluetooth® 2D imager
DS6878-DL: On-board Driver’s License parsing agent
enables the instant decoding of the barcoded information on
- DS6878-HC: Cordless 2D imager for healthcare applications
- Provided with free barcode label software and
|General Purpose with Driver’s License
||Zebra DS6878-SR General Purpose Cordless 2D Imager in
- This is the complete cordless USB scanner kit including the DS6878 Cordless 2D
Imager, Standard Bluetooth Base, USB Cable.
||Zebra DS6878-DL Driver's License Cordless 2D Imager in
- This is the complete cordless USB scanner kit including the DS6878DL Cordless
2D Imager, 7' straight USB cable, Cradle FOR DS6878 Multi I/F with power supply.
# DS6878-DL20007WR & CBA-U01-S07ZAR & CR0078-SC10007WR & PWRS-14000-253R
Mfg #: 20-66483-02
|HealthCare Industry Scanner
|| Zebra DS6878-HC HealthCare Cordless 2D Imager in
- This is the complete cordless USB scanner kit including the DS6878-HC Cordless
2D Imager, Healthcare model with Standard Base, USB Cable.
||INTELLISTAND in white - $69
Mfg #: 20-66483-01
No PO boxes please. This product can
be shipped to addresses in the USA and Canada only.
shipping options. Products that are opened cannot be returned
unless they are defective. For more information, review the
return policy. For any questions about the correct scanner
With each purchase of this scanner, a license is provided for the
use of IDAutomation's
Free Barcode Font,
Label Design Application and the
ASCII String Decoder. The software may be downloaded once the purchase
DS6878-SR Cordless Barcode Scanner:
The Zebra DS6878-SR cordless imager offers the complete data capture
functionality required to streamline and error-proof everyday processes in an
ergonomic, comfortable and easy-to-use
- This single device can capture all common
bar codes (1D, 2D and PDF417) on labels as well
as on mobile phone displays.
- The ability to roam up to 300 ft./100 m away from a host
device offers cable-free convenience, improving safety
and allowing the extension of advanced data capture in
more applications and industries.
- The latest Bluetooth®
technology V2.1 with EDR management, offering superior protection for the
wireless data traveling between scanner and host and
helping to ensure ample power for full shift use.
Superior high performance scanning on all barcodes:
- Eliminates the performance degradation common in 2D scanning, delivering
laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D codes.
- Rapid and accurate capture of even poor quality and damaged bar codes.
- Full omnidirectional scanning, which eliminates the need to precisely align
bar code and imager, improves ergonomics and protects productivity.
- Lightweight ergonomic design reduces fatigue and enables all day scanning
comfort to protect productivity in scan-intensive applications.
- Optional hands-free presentation cradle enables additional advanced data
capture capabilities, including:
- Images of documents such as drivers licenses and insurance cards.
- OCR for the capture of printed text.
- MICR for automated capture of check-related data and conversion of
check-based transactions to electronic paperless debit transactions.
recordkeeping is enriched and checks can be
instantly converted to electronic debit transactions,
reducing the time and cost associated with processing
paper checks as well as the risk of check fraud.
DS6878-DL Cordless General Purpose Barcode Scanner has
an on-board Driver’s
License parsing agent enables the instant decoding
of the barcoded information on driver’s licenses to
support a wide variety of value-added applications.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible horizontal or vertical mounting - Easy to mount in virtually
any environment - from countertop to invisible under-the-counter installation in
space constrained areas.
- USB charging - Eliminates the costs associated with purchasing,
managing and providing power to a separate power supply.
- Bluetooth® v2.1 with EDR - Provides a secure wireless connection to
the scanner base station for cordless convenience and safety.
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management) Ready - Reduces total cost of
ownership by enabling remote, network-based device management of all devices in
- Supports 123Scan2 scanner configuration tool - Enables rapid and easy
customized set-up through a free, wizard-based PC software tool.
- 1-D: UPC/EAN (UPCA/UPCE/UPCE1/EAN-8-EAN-13/JAN-8/JAN13 plus
supplementals, ISBN(Bookland), ISSN, Coupon Code, Code 39(Standard, Full ASCII,
UCC/EAN-128, ISBT-128 Concatenated), Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11 (standard,
Matrix 2 of 5), MSI Plessey, I 2of 5 (Interleaved 2of 5 / ITF, Discrete 2of 5
IATA, Chinese 2 of 5) GS1 DataBar (Omnidirectional, Truncated, Stacked, Stacked
Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded, Expanded Stacked, Inverse), Base 32 (Italian
- PDF417 (and Variants): PDF417, microPDF417, Composite Codes (CC-A,
- Postal: U.S. Postnet and Planet, U.K., Japan, Australian, Netherlands
KIX code, Royal Mail 4 State Customer, UPU ICS 4 State Postal, USPS 4CB
- 2-D: TLC-39, Aztec (Standard, Inverse), MaxiCode, DataMatrix/ECC 200
(Standard, Inverse), QR Code (Standard, Inverse and Micro)
2D Imager for HealthCare Applications:
DS6878-HC cordless imager from Zebra enables hospitals to automate data
capture, improve data accuracy, increase productivity and streamline everyday
processes in patient rooms, admitting, laboratories and the pharmacy. An
intuitive and ergonomic design combines with dependable and rapid capture of
barcodes and other images, allowing caregivers to remain focused on the patient,
not the technology.
The DS6878-HC is easy-to-install virtually anywhere inside the hospital
environment with flexible base options to enable easy mounting horizontally or
vertically on walls, cabinets and workstations. Cordless freedom via Bluetooth
allows users to easily move to the barcode, eliminating the hazards associated
with cables, as well as the need to disturb or inconvenience patients, while
offering the flexibility required for rapid data capture in emergency
situations. And with the ability to charge the scanner over the USB cable, the
need for a separate power supply and the management headaches associated with
mounting a cordless scanner to a computer or workstation on wheels (COW or WOW)
The DS6878-HC is designed specifically to help protect patients and caregivers
against dangerous and deadly illnesses. IP43 sealing and specially selected
plastics that utilize proprietary molding technologies create a hygienic design
that allows safe wipe-downs and sanitizing with bleach, alcohol, soap and water
and more, without harming the housing or the sensitive scanning components.
More About the DS6878-HC Cordless
Rugged Barcode Scanner