PostScript MICR E13B Font
IDAutomation's PostScript MICR E13B font allows for printing MICR
characters, numbers and codes from any operating system that supports PostScript
Type 1 fonts. These fonts are also used to create custom MICR check draft
printing applications, and downloading into PostScript printers.
PostScript MICR Font Features
- The PostScript (Type 1) MICR E13B font is a special font that
is used in the United States and a few other countries to print
MICR characters for magnetic recognition and optical character recognition
- The MICR font contains ten specially designed numeric characters
0 through 9, and the four special symbols: transit, amount, on-us,
- The IDAutomation MICR E13B fonts were created within two thousands
of a millimeter of ISO (International Standards Organization) standards
for the E13B MICR font.
- These MICR E13B fonts also comply with strict
ABA and ANSI standards. These MICR fonts have been proven to pass
the ABA banking standards in the USA for bank checks and bank drafts.
- Since this font is a PostScript font, it can be used in Unix
systems and may be directly downloaded into PostScript printers.
- Binary and ASCII versions are provided.
- The IDAutomation MICR font package also includes a TrueType
version of the MICR font. The TrueType version can be used on any
PC or running MS Windows.
- IDAutomation offers the affordable MAGTEK
MiniMICR Check Reader which can auto-discriminate
documents encoded with either E-13B or CMC-7 fonts and allows for
the attachment of a 1, 2, or 3 track integrated MSR reader.
If there are any questions, please