Create Data Matrix barcodes in Microsoft Access easily with the Data Matrix Native Access Barcode Generator. The Data Matrix symbology is a 2D high-density barcode, which uses a small area of square modules with a unique perimeter pattern, which helps the barcode scanner determine cell locations and decode the symbol. Once the barcode is installed in a report, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes, even when distributing to others.
Pricing starts at $159
- This version supports Data Matrix Barcodes.
- Easily add barcodes to Microsoft Access database without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily redistribute reports with embedded barcode objects.
patented technology available only at IDAutomation.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the Data Matrix Native Access Barcode Generator website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Native Access Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.