Easily add Code 93 barcodes to applications that support TrueType, OpenType or PCL. The symbology of the Code 93 character set consists of bar code symbols representing characters 0-9, A-Z, the space character and the following symbols: /, + , %, - , . , $ .
Pricing starts at $159
- Five different font versions are provided for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix and other operating systems.
- Font tools provided in this package include VBA with source, Windows DLL and a Crystal UFL for Crystal Reports.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the Code 93 Font Advantage Package website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Code 93 Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.