Easily add MSI Plessey barcodes to applications that support TrueType, PostScript, OpenType and PCL laserjet soft fonts. The symbology of the MSI Plessey character set consists of barcode symbols representing the numbers 0-9, the start character and the stop character.
Pricing starts at $99
- 8 different font versions in 6 different font formats are provided for Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Unix and other operating systems.
- Over 30 font tools, macros and source code for easy integration into applications are available with this purchase.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the MSI Plessey Font Advantage Package website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the MSI Plessey Font User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.