This Native Barcode Generator provides barcoding capability to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets with an embedded VBA macro, making it easy to distribute without needing to distribute additional fonts or other components. Four image types are available including EPS and 1 bpp BMP. Compatible for both Windows and Mac, 32 and 64 bit systems, for Microsoft Excel 2007 and greater in Windows and Excel 2016 and greater on Mac with VBA support.
Pricing starts at $199
- Complete VBA source code is provided with purchase.
- The linear
version supports Code 39, Code 128, Codabar, MSI, UCC/EAN-128, Interleaved 2
of 5, UPC-A, EAN-13, Planet, Postnet and Intelligent Mail IMb.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the Barcode Generator for Microsoft Excel website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Native Excel Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.