Security Fonts are used to securely print text, names and currency amounts on highly secure documents, such as a bank check, in a manner that cannot be easily altered and can prevent forgery.
NOTE: Because the Security Fonts are a high fraud item, all orders are subject to a manual approval process, which may delay the accessibility of the download link for this software.
Pricing starts at $79
- This package includes 4 separate Security Fonts in 6 different font formats for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix platforms.
- The fonts include both upper and lower case alpha characters, as well as numbers, symbols and multiple currency characters including the Dollar, Euro, Pound and Yen.
- A full set of Web Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web browser, with a purchase of the Developer License or above.
- Download link activated after verification.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed and the chart below to see what is included with each license.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the Security Font Advantage Package website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Security Font Advantage User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.