Create QR-Code barcodes in Microsoft Access easily with the QR-Code Access Generator. The QR-Code symbology, similar to Data Matrix, is a 2D high-density barcode,
which uses a small area of square modules with a unique perimeter pattern, which helps the barcode scanner determine cell locations and decode the symbol. The QR-Code version encodes ASCII Characters, numbers, text and actual bytes of data, including Unicode characters and images according to the ISO/IEC 18004:2006 standard. Three modes are supported including binary, digits and uppercase letters and large numbers.
Pricing starts at $159
- This version supports QR-Code Barcodes.
- Easily add barcodes to Microsoft Access without installing special fonts.
- Easily redistribute reports with embedded barcode objects.
patented technology available only at IDAutomation.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
- Visit the Microsoft Access QR-Code Native Barcode Generator website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Native Microsoft Access Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.