Demo appears after installing licensed
Java Barcode Package
If "Demo" appears in the barcodes when using the Java Barcode
Package, then the demo jar file is still in
the CLASSPATH of the machine that is creating the barcodes. Please use
the following steps to remove the Demo jar file:
- Reboot the server or computer that is creating
- Look at the CLASSPATH environment variable
and examine every directory in the CLASSPATH. In Windows, it is
viewed by typing in the command line “SET CLASSPATH” at the prompt.
- Remove the associated DEMO packages that were
installed. Remember, these can be installed either as JAR files
or in a directory structure such as com.idautomation etc.
- Download the purchased product again from
the download link.
- Place the new downloaded product in the CLASSPATH.
- It may be necessary to re-compile the application
depending on the implementation.
- Restart the server or computer that is creating
the barcodes. A restart is usually necessary because the classes
can be cached.