Create barcodes in Oracle Reports using the Native
The tutorial describes how to use IDAutomation's
Generator to create barcodes in Web Layout Mode for Oracle Reports.
plug-ins need to be installed to create barcodes; the code is complete
This example is based on Oracle Reports Web Layout Mode using
Barcode Generator to create a Code 128 barcode, and it assumes a
basic knowledge of Oracle Reports. For more information on using the
- Create a Web report or use Reports Builder Wizard and select
either the “Create both Web and Paper Layout” or “Create Web Layout
- Add the following line at the top of the file just before the
that contains the .jsp file.
- Add a script where the barcode is to appear in the HTML document
or text object, which is the file name without the ".js":
- Modify "DataToEncode" with what is to be encoded in the barcode.
generated webpage. Additional properties may be modified if necessary.
- To preview the report output in a Web browser, choose Program
>> Run Web Layout. This immediately displays the effect of the changes
on the output.
- The symbology may be changed if necessary according to the