- Generate barcodes in FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Go.
- Easy to use copy and paste native barcode object.
Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, Mac, and iOS.
Adds integrated barcode generation to FileMaker databases without any
- No special fonts, linked fields, relationships, or scripts are needed.
- Creates multiple barcode types from embedded barcode objects.
- Complete source code included with all combined product developer licenses.
- Royalty-free perpetual developer licenses are available.
- Includes advanced support for GS1, ASCII functions, ISBT and HIBC with
- Product Update: QR Code version 2022 and greater in this product includes new built-in support for UTF8 Encoding, TLV and Base64, Swiss QR-Bill, Center Override, and GS1 QR Code. Data Matrix 2022 and greater includes a faster and more efficient auto encoding algorithm and supports GS1 and UTF8.
NOTE: This product generates barcodes with X Dimensions in increments of 12 MILS or .03CM. If it is necessary to gain more accuracy over the symbol size, IDAutomation recommends using a Barcode Font with the FileMaker Font Encoder. To generate the Swiss QR Bill, use the QR Code Font at 4.5 points. This product requires FileMaker Pro Advanced to embed the object within the database.
How to Create Barcodes in FileMaker using the Native Generator for FileMaker (2016 Object Solution):
How to Create QR Codes in FileMaker Pro Advanced with the Native Generator:
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when placing the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
I Like it
I like it so much so that I'd like to convert/upgrade my 1-person license to a 25-person one.
Why didn't I find this solution YEARS ago.
I have designed numerous Filemaker Databases, going back the first version of Filemaker back in the late 1980s. The only problem I have ever had was in creating barcodes easily. I have tried so many ways to do it. I am not trained, so it's all by the seat of my pants development. I finally tried the IDAutomation solution and it was so easy to insert into my existing databases. I wish I had tried this YEARS ago. It was SO easy to get it to solve my barcode problems.
Super Easy to Use.
I wish the other parts of my project were this easy!
Still Loving This Product
The Native Generator for FileMaker Pro works just like it shows in the video. You want bar codes? You get bar codes. No muss, no fuss. Trouble is, it's so easy to implement that I'm creating bar codes for everything!
need software filemaker