Barcode Generator for Oracle Reports Patented
Easily add barcodes to Oracle Reports without installing special
patented technology not available from any other company.
- Provided as a complete Oracle barcode generator object in a
compiled PLL library.
- Created with native and pure PL/SQL code with source available.
- Multiple locale and OS compatibility.
- IDAutomation also offers
other products that create
barcodes in Oracle.
Oracle Reports Generator Overview
The Native Oracle Barcode Generator is an object that may be inserted
into Oracle Reports to create bar code images. Once installed, no other
components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the
complete barcode generator.
User Manual |
|Compatibility and Requirements
||Oracle 9i and above.
||Code 128, GS1-128, Code
39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, ITF, UCC/EAN-128, POSTNET
|Minimum System Requirements
||1GHZ or greater processor,
1GB RAM, 1 MB available hard drive space.
||Oracle Forms and Report
Additional Features Include:
Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with support for all languages,
including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in
China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package
with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39 and Interleaved
2 of 5.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes
to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods
encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Additional symbologies are supported in other products; view the
Oracle Barcode Integration
Index for more information.