Barcode Generator for Oracle Reports
Easily add barcodes to Oracle Reports without installing special fonts.
patented technology not available from any other company.
- Provided as a complete Oracle barcode generator object in a compiled PLL
- Created with native and pure PL/SQL code with source available.
- Multiple locale and OS compatibility.
- IDAutomation also offers
products that create barcodes in Oracle.
Oracle Reports Generator Overview
Native Oracle Barcode Generator is an object that may be inserted into Oracle
Reports to create bar code images. Once installed, no other components or fonts
need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator.
Compatibility and Requirements
||Oracle 9i and above.
||Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5,
ITF, UCC/EAN-128, POSTNET and PLANET.
|Minimum System Requirements
||1GHZ or greater processor, 1GB RAM, 1 MB available hard
||Oracle Forms and Report Developers.
Additional Features Include:
Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with support for all languages,
including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and
Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios
of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be
increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of
encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Additional symbologies are supported in other products; view the
Barcode Integration Index for more information.