Privacy and Security Statement for IDAutomation
IDAutomation.com, Inc. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses information about the privacy and security for this website, desktop applications and mobile apps:
We do not sell, share, trade, or in any other way, make your name, email address, or other information available to any other party. Your order information will be treated as strictly confidential.
IDAutomation does not store entire customer credit card numbers. Instead, all orders are handled by a credit card processor. All order information is treated as strictly confidential.
IDAutomation will only contact you by email under the following conditions:
- If you place a request for customer service, support or a product price quote.
- Anything relating to the processing or follow up of an order or unprocessed orders.
- After every completed order, receipts are emailed.
- If a critical update or security update is made for a product ordered.
- If you ordered a subscription and it is about to expire or has expired.
- If you subscribe to the IDAutomation Newsletter.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. All information on our online order forms is encrypted before transmission to prevent possible interception by a third party. The encryption used with our online order forms is designed to provide government level security for your credit card transactions.
This site contains links to other sites. IDAutomation.com, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
General Data Protection Regulation
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for users in the European Economic Area (EEA), the following information is gathered by our website:
- The website collects information that is aggregated for analytics purposes (e.g., Google Analytics). The aggregated information provides analytics tracking for the IDAutomation Store.
- We collect IP addresses in our store and on the forum for use in Spam and Abuse management.
- Cookies are used to track sales for resellers and affiliates.
- If a user is a registered member of the forum, we will have collected the email address of the user.
- If a user made a purchase through the store, we will have collected the email address, IP address and any information that the customer has entered except for any credit card information. We do not retain any credit card information; it is passed through to Authorize.net, the credit card processor and blind to our system once the payment attempt is completed.
If you have privacy-related questions that are not addressed here, please contact us.