Label Printing Software
The NiceLabel Suite by Niceware is an advanced, easy-to-use,
WYSIWYG barcode label printing software application that prints barcodes,
text and graphics on thermal transfer bar-code printer labels in addition
to labels on standard laser or inkjet printers. NiceLabel software excels
at high speed printing to thermal and thermal transfer barcode printers.
View Niceware’s Label Design Training Video
For label printing on a standard laser printer, consider
Barcode Label Software.
are two versions of NiceLabel: Designer Express and Pro V6
- NiceLabel Designer Express is completely Wizard-based. It includes
many design elements of NiceLabel Pro version with an emphasis on
simplified user interaction.
an evaluation version.
- NiceLabel Designer Pro has many advanced features for highly technical
users including compliance templates, RFID encoding, EPC compliance,
complete database support and integration possibilities.
an evaluation version
Features of NiceLabel Express and PRO Include:
Ease of use - drag and drop functionality and WYSIWYG
(What You See Is What You Get) layout make the Nice Label software
very easy-to-use. It is also easy to install and it includes a complete
- Linear symbology support - NiceLabel software supports
the following linear symbologies: EAN8, EAN13, EAN14, UPC-A, UPC-E,
Interleaved 2of 5, ITF, Code 39, Full ASCII Code 39, Code 32, Code
93, Code 128, UCC/EAN-128, MSI, Codabar, Postnet, KIX and Pharmacode.
- 2 dimensional symbologies - supports the following 2D
symbologies which are usually upgrades in other software: 2D-Pharmacode,
PDF417, Data Matrix, Maxicode, Aztec, QR Code, Codablock F and Micro-PDF417.
- Databar and Composite bar-code types - supports Databar14, Databar-14
Truncated, Databar-14 Stacked, Databar-14 Stacked Omni-directional, Databar Limited
and Databar Expanded and 12 Composite symbol types including UPC, EAN,
Databar, CC-A, CC-B and CC-C.
- EAN/UCC 128 support - with integrated Code 128 options
and SSCC Wizard.
- Up to 300% faster printing - when using a thermal transfer
barcode printer instead of the Windows print driver.
- Thermal printer support - drivers are currently developed
for the following thermal-transfer printer brands: Avery, CAB, Citizen,
Compuprint, Datamax, Eltron, EPC, Etimark, Facit, GENICOM, GOD BM,
IBM, Intermec, Italora, Lapis, Markem, Markpoint, Meto, MPH, Novexx,
Printronix, Ring, Sartorius, SATO, TEC, Tharo, TSC, UBI and Zebra.
may be downloaded from here.
- Laser and inkjet printer support - the Nice Label design
software also allows you to print to standard LaserJet and ink jet
printers with standard labels available at office supply stores.
- Database support - the database support provided in NiceLabel
Express includes comma delimited text files and CSV files as a data
source. The software allows you to open, create and edit these types
of database files. The comma delimited file type is a standard that
is usually available as an export option with other software packages.
- Graphic image support - BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF and PCX images
are supported and may be placed on labels by choosing Object - Graphics.
- Graphic objects - squares, rectangles, lines, boxes,
and circles may be easily placed on labels and sized in a WYSIWYG
- 32 bit performance - The NiceLabel Suite is a 32 bit
application that runs on Windows 95 and greater including Windows
2000 and XP.
- Unlimited technical support and print driver updates
are included with your order.
Additional Features of Nice Label PRO Include:
- RFID Support - the new version encodes RFID labels on
RFID capable printers
- Comprehensive database support - a user-friendly Database
Wizard is used for quick and easy performance of standard operations,
such as manual record selection or complete database printing. In
addition to the standard support for text files, common database
types and ODBC drivers, there are also available high-performance
native drivers for enterprise databases (as Oracle, MS SQL Server,
AS/400, Informix, etc.) where a data extraction speed is at stake.
- Pre-designed templates for several types of industry
specific compliance labels.
- ActiveX Programmers Interface – NiceLabel Pro can be
used by other Windows applications as a label printing engine that
runs in the background. Software developers can easily add
label printing functionality to their applications by using the
ActiveX interface of Nice Label Pro.
- Advanced label design elements (paragraph text) and tools
- Import labels designed with other programs (SegSoft Dynamic,
Label Wizard, etc.).
- Advanced data processing capabilities - including Linked
fields, String manipulation and arithmetical functions and VB Script
support featuring advanced data processing.
View Niceware’s Label Design Training Video
Common Problems and Solutions Before contacting NiceLabel for support,
please feel free to check the Help section of NiceLabel software website:
Thermal Printer Driver Installation: To install the print
driver for thermal transfer printers, download the printer driver from
and run the downloaded file. The PrnInst.exe file gives a step-by-step
process of installing the drivers.
To Obtain Additional NiceLabel Support: If the user has ordered
a copy of the NiceLabel Barcode Label Software or needs pre-sales support,
please email email@example.com
and send all of the following required information.
- If the user has ordered a copy of NiceLabel, please email the
serial number on the subject line of the email. For pre-sales support,
please include the text "pre-sales support request" on the subject
- Version of the Windows® operating system.
- Version of the NiceLabel software; this information can be found
in About dialog box from Help menu.
- The printer model and the version of the NiceDriver for the particular thermal transfer
- Include detailed description of the problems. Explain the steps
to reproduce the program error.
- Attach the necessary files to be able to reproduce the error
in test environment. Include label file, form file, graphics and
- If possible, attach a screenshot of the dialog box with error
For exchanges or returns of the NiceLabel Barcode Label Software
products, please complete the following
For support, please call 262-784-2466.
Order the NiceLabel Barcode Software
After your online order is approved, you will be supplied a serial
number on the registration email confirmation. In addition, you will
be automatically registered for
Once you obtain the serial number, enter it in the
you downloaded by choosing Help - Register.
NiceLabel License Information:
1 license is required for each single computer. If the software
is shared between multiple computer workstations on a network, each
computer workstation must have its own, separate license. A license
is obtained by ordering a serial number for the software. Once you obtain
the serial number, enter it in the software by choosing Help
- Register in the application.
Note: This pricing and version of NiceLabel
software is only available to users within North, South and Central
America. Users in other areas must obtain a license through a distributor
in their area. Contact EuroPlus
for more information.
Designer Express - Each license costs $245 USD.
NiceLabel Designer PRO - Each license costs $495 USD.
Express to NiceLabel Pro - Each license costs $300 USD.
IDAutomation.com offers secure, encrypted online
ordering by credit card and a license key to unlock the demo software will be
after the order is approved.
Other ordering options.
for Thermal Transfer Printers may be downloaded from this link.