All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
This is an easy-to-use WYSIWYG barcode label design and printing application for Microsoft Windows.
- There are two (2) versions available to choose from:
- The Standard Version supports many popular barcode types including Code-128, GS1-128, Code 3 of 9, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code-93, EAN, UPC, MSI, USPS Intelligent Mail, Planet and Postnet.
- The Pro Version supports the linear symbologies that were included in the Standard Version and adds additional support for Aztec, GS1 DataBar, PDF417, MicroPDF, Data Matrix, QR-Code and Maxicode, as well as, MICR for printing bank checks. The Pro version connects to additional data sources including ODBC, DSN, Oracle, and SQL Server, which supports VB Scripting capabilities.
- Easy-to-use barcode label printing software with WYSIWYG label design interface.
- Built-in, embedded database for creating custom values.
- Measurements are available in inches or centimeters.
- Imports label data from comma delimited text files, Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® Access® and CSV files. Also supports Excel and Access XML file formats.
- Compatible with Windows® 98 and greater including Windows XP, Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Supports popular barcodes including UPC, EAN, Code-128, GS1-128, Code-39, ITF and USPS barcodes.
- Barcode values may be incremented, static, linked or determined by Microsoft® Visual Basic® script.
- The entire program is provided as a single EXE file for simplicity and compatibility.
- Source code available for custom integration with the purchase of a Multi-Site License and a signed Source Code License Agreement.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the Barcode Label Software User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
Barcode Label Software Overview
IDAutomation Barcode Label Software is an advanced, easy-to-use, WYSIWYG barcode label printing software application used for printing barcodes, text and graphics on standard laser or inkjet printers, in addition to labels on thermal transfer barcode printers.
Label design features include barcodes, text, different fonts, and graphics. Label designs may be saved to a file and opened later for reuse.
"I chose this product because of ease of use to create and print barcode labels and was able to create barcode labels for libraries of books, movies and music cassettes and CDs." - Richard Mills, Arlington Heights, IL
The Barcode Label Software Standard Version is also available with additional capabilities:
The Barcode Label Software Pro version is also available with additional capabilities:
Barcode Label Software Video
Barcode Label Software Feature Comparison