IDAutomation Legal Notices
IDAutomation.com, Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IDAutomation.com, Inc. Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. IDAutomation.com, Inc. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
- The contents of this Web site are copyright protected. You may download, display, print, and reproduce the material provided on this Website provided that (1) IDAutomation.com is referenced as the source of the information and (2) a link is given to the URL of the Web page containing the source of the information. Any information provided on websites, presentations, word documents, or PDF files, must accompany an accurate, direct HTML link that works when clicked without redirects of any kind. An accurate link must be provided for any and all pages containing any reproduced information.
- All source code and source code samples provided on this site are copyright protected. The source code may only be used with the license for the applicable product according to the License Agreement. Additionally, IDAutomation.com must be referenced in the source code as the owner of the copyright to the code or portions of code used. Any source code (or portions thereof) provided on Websites, presentations, Word documents, or PDF files, must accompany an accurate, direct HTML link that works when clicked without redirects of any kind.
- All other rights are reserved.
- IDAutomation, BizFonts, and the IDAutomation.com "your source for quality symbology" Logos are trademarks of IDAutomation.com, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
- All product names of IDAutomation.com, Inc. (for example "IDAutomation Code 39 Barcode Font Advantage Package") are trademarks of IDAutomation.com, Inc.
- Microsoft, ActiveX, Visual Studio, .NET, Silverlight, Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual C#, and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Crystal and Crystal Reports are trademarks of SAP.
- FileMaker and FileMaker Pro are trademarks of FileMaker, Inc.
- BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) is a trademark of Actuate Corporation.
- GS1 and DataBar are trademarks of GS1.
- USPS, Intelligent Mail, IMb, IMpb, Planet Code, OneCode ACS, OneCode Confirm, OneCode Solution, and OneCode Vision are trademarks of the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- Java and all Java-based marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- QR code is trademarked by Denso Wave, Inc.
- All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- Examples and tutorials may contain companies, organizations, products, domain names, E-mail addresses, logos, people, places, and events that are fictitious. No association is intended or should be inferred.