Java QR Code Barcode Generator
Each package contains all Java components necessary to generate
GS1 QR Code barcode images:
- Applets for easy QR Code barcode integration on webpages.
- JavaBean support for easy QR Code barcode development, integration, and customization.
- Servlets for server-side QR Code barcode image generation.
- Class libraries for integrating QR Codes into Java applications.
- Includes built-in methods to enable easy encoding of industry-specific implementations: (Version 2022 and later)
- GS1 QR Code is enabled when the symbol starts with ~1.
- The Swiss QR Bill is easily generated with ~CO using Center Override.
- TLV and Base64 may be easily calculated and encoded.
- Unicode characters up to three bytes are automatically encoded in UTF-8.
- Supported on any operating system with a Java Virtual Machine and integrates with many environments including Oracle, Cognos, and more.
- Source code provided for all applets, graphic encoders, and servlets.
User Manual Integration Download Demo Buy License