IDAutomation.com Extended Warranty and Priority Support for SC7 Scanner. Extend the warranty of the SC7 Scanner from 1 year to 4 years.
- The number of scanners purchased must match the quantity of the warranty purchase.
- The warranty must be purchased at the time of the scanner purchase.
- IDAutomation will support and assist in troubleshooting through the life of the warranty.
- Not applicable to hardware damaged by the user, i.e. drops, or from normal or exceptional wear and tear. It does not cover the wireless battery for the wireless model.
- Replacements are shipped via regular ground upon confirmation that the replacement is being shipped (tracking number).
Who is covered by the warranty?
Barcode Scanners offered by IDAutomation.com are covered for 1 year from date of purchase and is only to the first end-user of the product. This warranty is non-transferable. IDAutomation offers extended warranty protection at the time of purchase, and cannot be purchased at a later date.
covered by the warranty?
This warranty covers each product and warrants them to be free from defects in workmanship, under normal use and service, for the defined period of time from the date of purchase by the first end-user. Under this warranty, IDAutomation will replace any unit that fails to perform during the warranty period.
not covered by the warranty?
The warranty does not cover software or damage to the product caused by modification, alteration, misapplication, misuse of, or physical abuse to the product; or damage due to repair or service to the product by anyone other than an IDAutomation representative. This warranty also excludes any damage to the product caused by circumstances outside of IDAutomation’s control, such as, but not limited to, lightning or fluctuation in electrical power.
Acquiring warranty service
Should the product prove to be defective within the warranty period, return the product, as described in the IDAutomation return procedures. Upon receipt, should the product prove to not be defective from workmanship, under normal use and service, the unit(s) will be returned back to the first end-user without refund.