Honeywell Xenon 1900G-SR 2D USB Barcode Scanner
- Allows extended depth-of-field, faster reading and improved scanning for poor-quality barcodes.
- Optimized custom sensor improves barcode scanning aggressiveness and provides supply chain stability.
- Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies.
- Reliable design with fewer components to minimize downtime and improve serviceability.
- Dimensions/Weight (L x W x H/oz): 4.1 in x 2.8 in x 6.3 in / 5.3 oz
- Can withstand up to 50 drops to concrete from up to 6 feet.
Data Sheet User Manual Purchase Now
Xenon 1900G-SR 2D Scanner Details
Brought to you by Honeywell, the Xenon 1900G-SR 2D USB Barcode Scanner is powered by sixth-generation Adaptus imaging technology, which allows it to deliver superior scanning performance to users across many industries and processes. This product features a custom sensor that is optimized for barcode scanning, incorporating cutting-edge decoding that enables extended depth of field in scanning as well as faster reading at greater efficiency across printed barcodes, flat screens or mobile devices.
The Xenon 1900G-SR is a standard range model that promotes a new space-saving design, mounting fewer components on a single board to minimize downtime and improve serviceability. This scanner is designed to fit well in just about any-sized hand, reducing operator fatigue and maximizing productivity.
Linear: Codabar, Code 39, Code 32 Pharmaceutical (PARAF), Full ASCII, Interleaved 2 of 5, NEC 2 of 5, Code 93, Code 11, Code 128, ISBT-128, Telepen, UPC-A, UPCA/EAN-13 with Extended Coupon Code, Coupon GS1 DataBar, UPC-E0, UPC-E1, EAN/JAN-13, EAN/JAN-8, MSI.
GS1 DataBar: Omnidirectional, Limited, Expanded.
2D & Postal: PDF417, MacroPDF417, MicroPDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, Aztec, Postal, China Post, Korea Post.
Note: This product is not available directly from IDAutomation, and may be purchased via the Amazon Affiliate Program. It is recommended by IDAutomation as a result of our many years of experience in the barcode generation software and scanning field.