We would like to process your return as quickly as possible. To help us do this, please follow the instructions below. We must have all the information to process your return and refund your purchase. All IDAutomation software products have a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- If your return is because you cannot get the product working correctly, please Search Our Site for solutions or contact us for priority support to see if your issue can be resolved before starting the return process.
- Refunds can only be processed in the form they are paid. This means if you paid by credit card, the refund can only be processed on the credit card.
- Destroy the software. If you have not already done so, destroy all copies of the downloaded software now.
- Print a completed copy of the Letter of Software Property Destruction Form. This form is required because you gained access to the software after ordering it.
- You must fill in ALL fields and blanks including the order number, name, email address, and reason for return. Please write or type in English.
- Sign the letter. If it is not signed, it cannot be accepted.
- Send us the signed letter one of three ways:
- Preferred Method: Scan the signed document and send it via email to .
- Via fax at 813-354-3583.
- If you are unable to send the return form digitally, you may mail to:
550 N. Reo St., Suite 300
Tampa, FL 33609-1065
If we receive the letter postmarked before the end of the return period, your refund will be processed within 10 business days.