GS1 DataBar Barcode Fonts
the GS1 DataBar coupon barcode from a font.
Complies with international
and supports all variants including DataBar-14, DataBar
Limited, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, DataBar
Truncated, DataBar Expanded, DataBar Expanded Stacked and the
DataBar Coupon Barcode.
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit Windows®, Mac® OS, Unix, Linux and mobile
devices including iOS,
.NET Compact Framework.
- Over 30 GS1 DataBar barcode font encoder
tools, macros & plug-ins for easy integration
with included examples for FileMaker Pro, Excel, Access
and SAP Crystal Reports.
- Several sizes of TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts
and PostScript font versions are included.
- The following are included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts
in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web
- Silent installation executables with source scripts to create custom installations.
- Additional font encoders and source code including C++, Java and a .NET DLL.
GS1 DataBar Barcode Font Features
GS1 DataBar barcode font package includes several barcode fonts in multiple
formats, with royalty free rights to use IDAutomation font encoder tools as
necessary for application integration. These DataBar fonts comply with
international GS1 standards.
Features and details of the package are as
- Font Encoder Tools are available for easy GS1 DataBar font
integration into a variety of applications including:
- User Tools:
- Developer Tools: (included in Developer License and
Distribution: The DataBar fonts and encoders in this package may be
distributed royalty-free with the purchase of a Developer License.
- Patent-Pending Technology in this font package allows for extremely
high-quality barcode generation.
- Different Font Heights Provided: Multiple heights allow the
generation of barcode symbols that are smaller-than-recommended for closed
- Low Resolution Printer Support: IDAutomation's DataBar barcode fonts
are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal printers and 300 DPI printers
in addition to higher-resolution printers.
- Embeddable Functionality: The DataBar fonts included with the
Developer License allow embedding into PDFs, Word documents and other files that
support embedding so those who do not have the fonts installed may still
generate, view and print the barcode.
- Multiple Language and Locale Support:
The character set used in IDAutomation's DataBar fonts
is compatible with all common operating systems, code pages and languages.
- Multiple Formats Provided: When a license for the DataBar font is
versions specified below are provided:
- TrueType fonts are supplied as digitally signed, OpenType with
TrueType outlines. They are compatible with Mac OS-X and all versions of
Microsoft Windows®, including XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2012 and mobile
iOS, Android and
.NET Compact Framework.
- Symbol Encoded TrueType fonts are also provided, which allow the font
name to be more visible in font drop down lists of end-user Windows
- OpenType OTF fonts with digital signatures and PostScript outlines are provided.
These are compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS-X and other systems supporting
the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and
- Also included in this package are PCL LaserJet soft fonts
in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 points.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above,
Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display
barcodes in any web browser.
For more information, please read the
Ordering GS1 DataBar Barcode Fonts
orders include a complimentary 30-day Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription.
Support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30 days with the purchase of a
Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription that correlates with the original