GS1 DataBar Barcode Fonts
GS1 DataBar coupon barcode from a font.
Complies with international
Contains over 18 different GS1 DataBar font versions in
- Patent-Pending font technology produces extremely high-quality
- Examples for Microsoft® Word, Excel, Access and Crystal
- Compatible with 32 and 64-bit systems including Microsoft Office 2010 and
Windows 7, Mac, Unix, Linux and more.
- Over 30 GS1 DataBar barcode font encoder tools, macros & plug-ins for easy
- TrueType, OpenType, PCL LaserJet soft fonts and PostScript font
versions are included.
- Supports all GS1 DataBar barcode variants including DataBar-14, DataBar Limited, DataBar Stacked, DataBar Stacked Omni-directional,
DataBar Truncated, DataBar Expanded, DataBar Expanded Stacked and
the DataBar Coupon Barcode.
GS1 DataBar Barcode Font Features
This GS1 Databar barcode font package includes over 18 DataBar barcode fonts in 6 formats,
with royalty free rights to use IDAutomation font encoder tools as necessary for application integration. These
DataBar fonts comply with international GS1 standards.
User Manual |
Features and details of the package are as follows:
Encoder Tools are available for easy GS1 DataBar font integration into a
variety of applications including:
Distribution: The DataBar fonts and encoders in this package may be distributed royalty-free with the purchase
of a Developer License.
- Patent-Pending Technology in this fonts package allows for extremely
high-quality barcode generation.
- Different Font Heights Provided: Multiple heights allow the
generation of barcode symbols that are smaller-than-recommended for closed
- Low Resolution Printer Support: IDAutomation's DataBar
barcode fonts are designed to print precisely on 203 DPI thermal
printers and 300 DPI printers in addition to higher-resolution printers.
- Embeddable Functionality: The DataBar fonts included
with the Developer License allow embedding into PDFs, Word documents
and other files that support embedding so those who do not have
the fonts installed may still generate, view and print the barcode.
- Multiple Language and Locale Support:
The character set used in IDAutomation's DataBar fonts
is compatible with all common operating systems, code pages and
- Multiple Formats Provided: When a license for the DataBar
font is purchased, all
versions specified below are provided:
- TrueType fonts are supplied in PC and Macintosh format.
The TrueType TTF fonts are compatible with Macintosh OS X and
all versions of Microsoft Windows, including
Pocket PC. Macintosh formatted MTT TrueType fonts are compatible
with Macintosh System 7.1 and above.
- OpenType OTF fonts with PostScript outlines are provided.
These are compatible with Windows®, Macintosh OS X and other
systems supporting the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and
- Also included in this package are PCL LaserJet soft fonts
in 8, 12, 16, 20 and 24 points.
- The Developer License grants the right to convert IDAutomation's
fonts to other formats as necessary including TrueDoc and OpenType.
- For the most up to date installation procedures for Macintosh,
Unix and other operating systems, please visit IDAutomation's
For more information, please read the
DataBar Barcode FAQ.
Ordering GS1 DataBar Barcode Fonts
orders include a complimentary 30-day Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription. Support and upgrades may be
provided beyond 30 days with the purchase of a
and Upgrade Subscription that correlates with the original product ordered.
License Summary: (Choose the appropriate link
to obtain more details about the license type.)
allows one (1) developer royalty-free distribution up to
10,000 user licenses.
5 Developer License grants the rights of the Developer License
for up to five (5) developers and 20,000 user licenses.
Unlimited Developer License grants the rights of the Developer
License for an unlimited number of developers and an unlimited number
of user licenses.
- Highly discounted Small and Mid-Size
Company Developer Licenses grant the rights of the
Developer License to
License allows unlimited use at a single site within a single
organization, but disallows rights for development or distribution.
Single User License allows use of the Software for one (1) user in your
organization. However, if the Software is used in connection with a high speed
printer that prints over 55 pages per minute or a system (including all
hardware, printer and software) having a cost totaling over $50,000 USD or
equivalent in a foreign currency, a Developer License is required.
Multiple User Licenses are also available in various quantities.
GS1 DataBar Barcode Fonts
* The applicable Small
must be completed prior to purchase.
Source code to any single
project is available with the purchase of a
Developer License and a signed
Notice: GS1.org recently renamed
the RSS Symbology to GS1 DataBar to avoid confusion with the popular
Feed technology. This name change does not change the barcode standards;
therefore, documentation referring to the RSS Symbology is the same
as GS1 DataBar. GS1 has also recently
renamed several barcode standards built on
Code 128 such as EAN-128 and UCC-128, to GS1-128.
IDAutomation.com offers secure, encrypted online
ordering by credit card and immediate delivery via download
after the order is approved.
Other ordering options.
If assistance is needed, please