MICR CMC-7 Font Advantage Package
MICR CMC-7 as a font from many different applications.
- Digitally Signed TrueType and OpenType fonts are provided for security
purposes. The package also includes PostScript and PCL fonts.
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows®, Pocket PC, Mac, Unix, Linux and
- The CMC7 MICR font was created according to ISO 1004:1995 (E)
- IDAutomation's flexible distribution license makes it easy to create
custom MICR CMC-7 check printing or check drafting programs.
- The following are included with a purchase of the Developer License or above:
- Web Fonts
in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display barcodes in any web
- Silent installation executables with source scripts to create custom installations.
If check writing software is needed for the United States,
Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama or UK the
MICR E13B font is required.
MICR CMC-7 Font Features
is a special MICR font that is used in Italy, Mexico, France, Spain, Brazil and most
Spanish speaking countries to print characters for magnetic recognition and
optical character recognition systems. The MICR CMC-7 font contains ten
specially designed numeric characters 0 through 9, in addition to five special
- Created Directly From ISO Specifications: These MICR CMC7 fonts were
created according to ISO (International Standards Organization) specifications
for MICR printing.
- Digitally Signed: The latest version of this package includes
embedded digital signatures within the TrueType and OpenType fonts.
- Ease-of-Use: Although these CMC-7 fonts are scalable, using a
12-point font size is preferred for printing. Choosing the 12 point font size
sets the CMC7 font height to 3.2 mm which is the standard for France and most
other countries. The CMC-7 font size can be adjusted accordingly to meet
- Embedding Support: IDAutomation's MICR CMC7 font enables embedding in
special PDF document applications such as Adobe Writer, Distiller, PDF Lib and
FOP TTF Reader. This level of embedding also supports creation of OpenType and
TrueDoc fonts for web pages.
- Different Versions: In addition to the normal CMC7 fonts in the
package, three narrow versions are provided to support printers that print
slightly darker than normal. The narrow versions have a font name ending in
n?? where ?? is a two-digit number that represents the percentage the
vertical bars were decreased. For example, IDAutomationCMC7n10 is a font that is
narrow by 10%.
- Multiple Formats Provided when a license is purchased for this font
package, the following typefaces are
- TrueType fonts are supplied as digitally signed, OpenType with
TrueType outlines. They are compatible with Mac OS-X and all versions of
Microsoft Windows®, including XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2012 and mobile
iOS, Android and
.NET Compact Framework.
- Symbol Encoded TrueType fonts are also provided, which allow the font
name to be more visible in font drop down lists of end-user Windows
- OpenType OTF fonts with digital signatures and PostScript outlines are provided.
These are compatible with Windows, Linux, Mac OS-X and other systems supporting
the OpenType format.
- PostScript Type 1 fonts are supplied in binary, ASCII and
- Also included in this package are PCL LaserJet soft fonts in
300 and 600 dpi versions.
- With a purchase of the Developer License or above,
Fonts are included in WOFF, EOT and SVG formats to easily display
barcodes in any web browser.
Order the MICR CMC7 Fonts
orders include a complimentary 30-day Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription.
Support and upgrades may be provided beyond 30 days with the purchase of a
Priority Support and Upgrade Subscription that correlates with the original