Barcode Affiliate Program
The IDAutomation Barcode Affiliate Program provides a method of reselling IDAutomation barcode software where IDAutomation pays a 20% commission on all IDAutomation software sold from a valid referral link.
NOTE: The affiliate program requires an ongoing commitment to selling IDAutomation products through an established website. This barcode affiliate program may not be used to purchase products for the affiliate's own company, a sister organization, or any subsidiary.
How the IDAutomation Barcode Affiliate Program Works
- Anyone with a website can join the IDAutomation Affiliate Program.
- Once approved, link to any IDAutomation page from your website with a custom URL.
- Get up to 20% commission for IDAutomation software purchases referred from your links within 3 months.
- IDAutomation software products earn 20% commission while all hardware products earn 5%. IDAutomation product pricing ranges from $99 to over $10,000 USD, which can result in an excellent rate of commission, and IDAutomation handles the order processing as well as all pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
Barcode Affiliate Sign-up Instructions
- Copy and paste all text from the gray box below into an email, with your text to the right of each field, and email it to
email@example.com with the subject "New
(Note: all fields are required)
- Company Name:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- State or Province:
- ZIP Code:
- Phone number:
- Email address:
- Website URL:
- URLs where you are linking to our site:
- Email address for PayPal payment:
When PayPal is not preferred, only US bank checks can be mailed to you, in this case, list whom the check is to be made payable to:
- The affiliate program may not be used to purchase products for the affiliate's company, any sister organization, or any subsidiary. Do you agree to this and all other terms of the Affiliate program?
- As required by the IRS, IDAutomation needs all businesses
operating in the United States to complete a
W9 Form. Please
complete the W9 Form
including the affiliate's EIN or SSN, signing the form
and attach it to the email request.
NOTE: All affiliates must report affiliate income to the affiliate's tax authority.
IDAutomation does not withhold any taxes from the amount IDAutomation pays the affiliate.
Note: Ship To information on the order form must contain the end-user and not the affiliate's information in order to obtain credit for the order.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive your custom affiliate ID that will be a series of numbers such as "123456".
- Link to IDAutomation web pages from your own relevant content with your
- To link directly to the IDAutomation home page, use a question
mark after the domain name with your affiliate ID. Example:
- Link to a specific product. Example,
when linking to the Universal
Barcode Font webpage with an affiliate ID of 123456, the
affiliate would use this URL:
- To link directly to the IDAutomation home page, use a question mark after the domain name with your affiliate ID. Example:
- Test each affiliate link
- Open a web page on your website that contains your affiliate link.
- Click on the affiliate link.
- View the cookie created by IDAutomation.com named AffiliateName.
Cookies may be viewed in FireFox by choosing Tools - Options
- Show Cookies. The cookie should show your name in the content field. In Chrome, verify by going to Settings - Advanced Settings - Privacy -
Content Settings and click on All Cookies and Site Data. For IE, go to
Tools - Internet Options, on the General Tab, click Settings under
Browser History, and then click View Files and search for the appropriate
The Affiliate ID is the number associated with your affiliate ID and verifies that you are registered as an IDAutomation Affiliate.
Within redirect links, your affiliate ID is referenced (e.g. https://www.idautomation.com/default?afid=123456&redir=https://www.idautomation.com/).
- Affiliate checks will be mailed out quarterly. To assist in the setup of IDAutomation's products view this list of PAD XML files or the Product Index. IDAutomation's graphics may be used, although original content may not be copied from IDAutomation's website unless it is rewritten.
The IDAutomation Affiliate Program uses tracking cookies to determine sales that were referred from an affiliate. If multiple affiliates are involved in the same sale, the most recent referrer is given credit. IDAutomation will send a report via email on request and a check or PayPal payment in USD to all affiliates that generate sales. Payment will be made approximately 30 days after each quarter (every 3 months) for commissions earned in that quarter. The ability for affiliates to receive reports in real-time will be added to the system at a future date.