Barcode Affiliate Program
IDAutomation offers a 20% commission for all IDAutomation barcode software products sold
through its affiliate program.
NOTE: The affiliate program requires an ongoing commitment to
selling IDAutomation products and are not eligible for one-time
purchases. This barcode affiliate program may not be used to purchase products
for the affiliate's own company, a sister organization or any subsidiary.
IDAutomation Affiliate Program Information
The IDAutomation Barcode Affiliate Program provides a method of reselling
IDAutomation barcode software where IDAutomation pays a 20% commission on all IDAutomation
software sold from a valid referral link. Priority Support and Upgrade
Subscriptions and Hosted Products are not part of the affiliate program.
How the IDAutomation Barcode Affiliate Program Works
- Anyone with a website can join the IDAutomation Affiliate Program.
- Once approved, link to any IDAutomation page from your website with a
- Get up to 20% commission for IDAutomation software purchases referred from
your links within 3 months.
- IDAutomation software products earn 20% commission while all hardware products earn 5%. IDAutomation
product pricing ranges from $99 to over $10,000 USD, which can result in an
excellent rate of commission, and IDAutomation
handles the order processing as well as all pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
Barcode Affiliate Sign-up Instructions
- Copy and paste all text from the gray box below into an email, with your text to the right of each field, and email it to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "New
|(Note: all fields are required)
- Company Name:
- First Name:
- Last Name:
- State or Province:
- ZIP Code:
- Phone number:
- Email address:
- Website URL:
- URLs where you are linking to our site:
- Email address for PayPal payment:
When PayPal is not preferred, only US bank checks can
be mailed to you, in this case, list whom the check
is to be made payable to:
- The affiliate program may not be used to purchase products for the
affiliate's company, any sister organization, or any subsidiary. Do you agree to
this and all other terms of the Affiliate program?
- As required by the IRS, IDAutomation needs all businesses
operating in the United States to complete a
W9 Form. Please
complete the W9 Form
including the affiliate's EIN or SSN, signing the form
and attaching it to the email request.
NOTE: All affiliates must report affiliate income
to the affiliate's tax authority.
IDAutomation does not withhold any taxes from the amount
IDAutomation pays the affiliate.
Note: Ship To information on the order form must
contain the end user and not the affiliate's information in order to obtain
credit for the order.
- Upon acceptance you will receive your custom affiliate ID. This is
generally the name of your company or domain excluding any spaces or
periods. For example, if your website domain is acmecorp.com, your affiliate
ID would usually be "acmecorp"
- Link to IDAutomation web pages from your own relevant content with your
- To link directly to the IDAutomation home page, use a question
mark after the domain name with your affiliate ID. Example:
- Link to a specific product. Example,
when linking to the Universal
Barcode Font webpage with an affiliate ID of acmecorp, the
affiliate would use this URL:
- Test each affiliate link
- Open a web page on your website that contains your affiliate
- Click on the affiliate link.
- View the cookie created by IDAutomation.com named AffiliateName.
Cookies may be viewed in FireFox by choosing Tools - Options
- Show Cookies. The cookie should show your name in the content
field. In Chrome, verify by going to Settings - Advanced Settings - Privacy -
Content Settings and click on All Cookies and Site Data. For IE, go to
Tools - Internet Options, on the General Tab, click Settings under
Browser History, and then click View Files and search for the appropriate
The Affiliate ID is the number associated with your affiliate ID and
verifies that you are registered as an IDAutomation Affiliate.
Within redirect links, your affiliate ID is referenced (e.g.
- Affiliate checks will be mailed out quarterly. To assist in the setup of IDAutomation's
products, view this list of
PAD XML files
or the Product Index. IDAutomation's graphics may be used, although original
content may not be copied from IDAutomation's website, unless it is
Behind the IDAutomation Barcode Affiliate Program
The IDAutomation Affiliate Program uses tracking cookies to determine sales
that were referred from an affiliate. If multiple
affiliates are involved in the same sale, the most recent referrer is given credit. IDAutomation
will send a report via email on request and a check or PayPal payment in USD to
all affiliates that generate sales. Payment will be made approximately 30 days after
each quarter (every 3 months) for commissions earned in that quarter.
The ability for affiliates to receive reports in real time will be added
to the system at a future date.
Back to Top