All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
The Native Crystal Reports Barcode Generator is an object that may be easily
inserted into a Crystal Report to create barcode images. Once the barcode is installed
in a report, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes;
it is the complete Crystal barcode generator that stays with the report, even when
- Easily add barcodes to Crystal Reports without installing special fonts, UFLs, or plug-ins.*
- Supports Crystal 9 and up.
- Easily redistribute reports with embedded barcode objects.
- Can create barcodes in distributable PDF documents without embedding fonts.
- Includes patented technology available only at IDAutomation.
- Provided as a complete Crystal Reports barcode generator object that stays embedded with the report.
- Includes advanced support for GS1, ISBT, Swiss QR Bill, TLV, Base64, and HIBC with tilde options.
- Complete source code is provided with purchase.
- QR Code version 2020 and greater in this product supports the Swiss QR-Bill and Image Overlay as Center Override and GS1 QR Code.
- UTF-8 encoding support is provided for Aztec, Data Matrix, PDF417, and QR Code in version 2021 and above. This includes compatibility with Arabic, Japanese, and Kanji characters.
- The Data Matrix symbology in this product version 2021 and greater contains an improved algorithm that is 4 times faster than previous versions and can encode data more efficiently into a smaller symbol.
- Version 2022 supports TLV in Base64 QR Code for KSA & Zakat E-Invoicing.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration
and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for
a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60
days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is
purchased when making the order.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
"Easy to understand how to use and incorporate into our daily workflow system, really streamlined our production process."
- Doris Manning, Hargrove Inc, Lanham, MD
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Locale Compatibility - This product is compatible with all languages and locales including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF) and MSI symbologies.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the barcode height to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - IDAutomation font tools provide easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 and Data Matrix.
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product when ordering the linear or linear + 2D packages.
"This product was very easy to use and integrate into my application. It fit my needs easily and allowed for a fast completion of the project."
- John Davis, Balanced Flow Supply Chain Solutions, Clemson SC
The Native Crystal Report Barcode Generator supports the following symbologies:
- Aztec (With GS1 Aztec and UTF-8)
- Code-39 with MOD 43
- Code-128 Auto (with GS1-128 & sets C128A, C128B & C128C)
- Data Matrix ECC200 (with GS1-DataMatrix and UTF-8)
- DotCode (with GS1-DotCode)
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN-128)
- GS1 DataBar
- Interleaved 2-of-5
- PDF417 (with UTF-8)
- QR-Code (with AIM & GS1-QRCode, Base64, TLV and UTF-8)
- USPS Postnet
- USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb) *
Additional symbologies are supported in other products; view the Crystal Reports Barcode Integration Guide for more information.
- Crystal Reports Barcode Integration Guide
- ASP. NET Barcode Web Controls - create barcodes in web applications and Crystal Reports 11 and above.
- Barcode Label Design Software - allows easy report and label design with database support.
- .NET Forms Controls - create and print barcodes directly from Microsoft Visual Studio .NET applications.
- Hosted Barcode Services - allow dynamic creation of barcodes without installing any software.
* The majority of products offered will function without installing any additional fonts, UFLs or plug-ins. However, due to limitations in Crystal Reports formulas, certain complex barcode types, including USPS IMb, require the installation of the included Crystal UFL to perform the majority of required calculations. Installation of this UFL is automatic when running the installer for this product. In addition, a silent installer is provided with all Developer Licenses of this product to easily install the UFL when reports are distributed. If it is necessary to distribute reports without any dependencies, Streaming Barcodes into Crystal Reports may be a better solution.
Video Tutorial to Create Code 128:
The following video tutorial will highlight how to generate a Code 128 barcode using the Native Barcode Generator for Crystal Reports: