Microsoft Excel Code 39 Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic Code 39 barcodes to Microsoft Excel spreadsheets without installing special fonts, DLLs or other plug-ins.
- Supports Code 39, LOGMARS, HIBC, HIBCC UDI and other standards based on the Code 39 barcode symbology.
- Compatible with Excel 2007 and up in Windows, and Excel 2016 and up on Mac with VBA Support, both 32 and 64-bit systems.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow ratios provided for Code 39 in 2:1 and 3:1.
- Adjustable parameters include Mils for X-dimension, N_Dimension, IncludeCheckDigit, DPI, Orientation and more.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Excel Code 39 Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Excel Code 39 Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet to display barcodes based on the Code 39 symbology on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components, and stays with the database even through distribution.