Native Barcode Generator for Microsoft Excel
External Dependencies - adds dynamic barcode generation to Excel spreadsheets without installing
any special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Easily redistribute Excel spreadsheets with embedded barcode generation objects.
- Complete VBA source code is provided with purchase.
- Generates 1bpp BMP, EPS* and other image types for various purposes.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac, 32 and 64 bit systems, including locally installed versions of Office
- Supports multiple Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including Code 39, Code
128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, UPC-A, EAN-13, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, Intelligent Mail IMb, PDF417, QR-Code,
GS1 QR-Code, Data Matrix and GS1-DataMatrix.
- Prices from $159 USD.
* Microsoft has identified a
security vulnerability with EPS images in Office applications running on
Windows. A Microsoft update released in April 2017 disables EPS images within
Excel. Because of this, the 2017 release update of this product was modified so
that the BMP option (ReturnType 1) is the default. EPS images may still be used
on the Mac without issue.
Overview & Features
Native Excel Barcode Generator is a VBA module that may be
easily inserted into Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets to create bar code images on
spreadsheets. Once installed, no additional fonts or components need to be
added to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator that stays
with the spreadsheet, even when distributed.
Compatibility and Requirements
||Excel 2003 and greater in Windows; Excel 2016 and
greater on Mac with VBA support.
||Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems,
Windows and Mac.
||Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, GS1-128,
GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar
Expanded, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, UPC-A, EAN13, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, Planet, PDF417,
GS1 QR-Code, QR-Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-DataMatrix and Data
||Advanced Excel users and Excel VBA Developers.
Additional Features Include:
- Detailed Tutorial demonstrates
implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales,
including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of
2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies.
The ratio is changed by a
parameter in the function.
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Orientations of 0, 90 and 270 degrees are supported.
- Adjustable Size is changed by the size of the cell that contains the
- USPS Barcode support for
Intelligent Mail (IMb), USPS-128, Postnet and Planet.
- Supports GS1 Including
GS1 QR-Code and
GS1-DataMatrix including all AIs and required check digit
- Complete VBA source code is provided with a purchase.
- Compatible and Tested with Excel 2007 and greater that includes VBA
support for Windows and 2016 Excel for Mac.
The following video tutorial will highlight how to generate a Code 128 barcode using the Native Barcode Generator for
Order the Excel Barcode
All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the
Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased
when making the order.
** This package does not support UPCA, UPCE, EAN13 or EAN8
barcodes because of the required OCR text characters that must appear within
this barcode type. If these barcode symbologies are required, the
UPC/EAN Barcode Font Advantage is available as a separate purchase.