Microsoft Access Code 39 Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic Code 39 barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access without installing special fonts, DLLs, or other plug-ins.
- Supports Code 39, LOGMARS, HIBC, HIBCC UDI, and other standards based on the Code 39 barcode symbology.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow ratios are provided for Code 39 in 2:1 and 3:1.
- Adjustable parameters include Mils for X-dimension, N_Dimension, IncludeCheckDigit, DPI, Orientation, and more.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access Code 39 Barcode Generator Overview
The MS Access Code 39 Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display barcode images based on the Code 39 symbology on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution. The following video demonstrates how to generate QR Codes in Access and the process for Code 39 is similar: