All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
This Barcode Generator for Microsoft Access provides dynamic barcoding capability to Microsoft Access Reports and Forms without the installation of additional fonts or other components. Once installed, the product remains embedded in the database, even when distributed.
- No External Dependencies - adds dynamic barcode capability to Access reports and forms without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Redistribute Access databases with embedded barcode generation objects.
- Complete .BAS source code is provided as a VBA module with purchase.
- Generates accurate ANSI-grade barcodes.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems, including Microsoft Access 2010, 2013 and 2016 and Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Supports multiple Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, PDF417, GS1 QR-Code, QR-Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-DataMatrix, and Data Matrix ECC200.
- QR Code version 2020 and greater in this product supports the Swiss QR-Bill and Image Overlay as Center Override and GS1 QR Code.
- Easy implementation - Video Tutorial.
"WOW! This product is incredible. It took me about two minutes to create a test report. Really, you have made it so simple."
Overview & Features for Access Generator
The Native MS Access Barcode Generator is a VBA module that may be easily inserted into Microsoft Access databases to create bar code images on forms and reports. Once installed in a database, no additional fonts or components need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator that stays with the database, even when distributed.
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Application Compatibility||Access 2000 and greater.|
|OS Compatibility||Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems, including Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 and 10.|
|Symbology Compatibility||Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, Planet, PDF417, GS1 QR-Code, AIM QR-Code, QR-Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-DataMatrix and Data Matrix ECC200. *|
|Intended Implementer||Access Developers and Report Designers.|
Additional Features Include:
- Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies. The ratio is changed by a parameter in the function.
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported by a single product.
- Accurate ANSI-grade Barcodes are generated with an accuracy of 1/1000 of an inch or greater.
- Orientations of 0, 90 and 270 degrees are supported.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated text box.
- USPS Barcode support for Intelligent Mail (IMb), USPS-128, Postnet and Planet.
- Supports GS1 symbols including GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 QR-Code and GS1-DataMatrix including all AIs and required check digit calculations.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128, PDF417, QR-Code and Data Matrix ECC200 barcode types.
- Complete VBA source code is provided with purchase.
- Compatible and Tested with Access 2000 to Access 2016.
Additional options to barcode in Access are provided in the Microsoft Access Barcode Integration Tutorial. If a scanner is needed to verify barcodes, IDAutomation offers several affordable scanners including their own USB Barcode Scanners.