All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
This Barcode Generator for Microsoft Access provides dynamic barcoding capability to Microsoft Access Reports and Forms without the installation of additional fonts or other components. Once installed, the product remains embedded in the database, even when distributed.
- No External Dependencies - adds dynamic barcode capability to Access reports and forms without installing special fonts, DLLs or plug-ins.
- Redistribute Access databases with embedded barcode generation objects.
- Vertical Barcodes and orientations of 0, 90 and 270 degrees are supported on reports.
- Complete source code is provided as a VBA module with purchase.
- Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems.
- Supports multiple Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Interleaved 2 of 5, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, PDF417, GS1 QR-Code, QR-Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-DataMatrix, and Data Matrix ECC200.
- Versions 2021 and greater support UTF-8 Unicode for Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code in binary or byte mode. This includes compatibility with Arabic, Chinese, and Kanji characters.
- The Data Matrix symbology in this product version 2021 and greater contains an improved algorithm that is 4 times faster than previous versions and can encode data more efficiently into a smaller symbol.
- QR Code in version 2022 and greater supports the Swiss QR-Bill with Center Override, GS1 QR Code and TLV (Tag-Length-Value) encoding in Base64.
- Watch the Video Tutorial for easy implementation.
"WOW! This product is incredible. It took me about two minutes to create a test report. Really, you have made it so simple."
- Fred Darland, Darland & Associates LLC, Mendocino CA
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Visit the Barcode Generator for Microsoft Access website to obtain more details about this product.
- Refer to the Native Access Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- An evaluation version is also available by download for testing purposes. The evaluation version must be removed before installing the purchased version.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
Overview & Features for Access Generator
The Native MS Access Barcode Generator is a VBA module that may be easily inserted into Microsoft Access databases to create bar code images on forms and reports. Once installed in a database, no additional fonts or components need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator that stays with the database, even when distributed.
Additional Access Barcode Generator information for specific symbologies:
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Application Compatibility||Access 2000 and greater.|
|OS Compatibility||Compatible with both 32 and 64 bit systems, including Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 and 10.|
|Symbology Compatibility||Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, USPS Intelligent Mail (IMb), Postnet, Planet, PDF417, GS1 QR-Code, AIM QR-Code, QR-Code, Micro QR-Code, GS1-DataMatrix and Data Matrix ECC200. *|
|Intended Implementer||Access Developers and Report Designers.|
Additional Features Include:
- Detailed Barcode Integration Tutorial shows the developer implementation and integration step-by-step.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Provided in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for the Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar and MSI symbologies. The ratio is changed by a parameter in the function.
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported by a single product.
- Accurate ANSI-grade Barcodes are generated with an accuracy of 1/1000 of an inch or greater.
- Orientations of 0, 90 and 270 degrees are supported.
- Adjustable Bar Height parameter is changed by sizing the associated text box.
- USPS Barcode support for Intelligent Mail (IMb), USPS-128, Postnet and Planet.
- Supports GS1 symbols including GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 QR-Code and GS1-DataMatrix including all AIs and required check digit calculations.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128, PDF417, QR-Code and Data Matrix ECC200 barcode types.
- Complete VBA source code is provided with purchase.
- Compatible and Tested with 32 and 64 bit versions.
- UTF-8 Unicode Support is included in versions 2021 and greater in Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
- QR Bill Support is included as Center Override in QR Code versions 2020 and greater.
- TLV Base64 encoding is supported to encode TVL values in Base64 for QR Code versions 2022 and greater.
Additional options to barcode in Access are provided in the Microsoft Access Barcode Integration Tutorial.