Microsoft Access Data Matrix Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic 2D Data Matrix barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access without installing special fonts, DLLs or other plug-ins.
- Supports GS1-Data Matrix, ECC200 and other standards based on the Data Matrix barcode symbology.
- Compatible with Access 2000 and greater, 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Easy Function Encoding capability for Data Matrix allows for encoding functions like carriage returns, tabs and more.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows.
- UTF-8 Unicode is supported for Data Matrix in binary or byte mode.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access Data Matrix Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Access Data Matrix Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display Data Matrix barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components, and stays with the database even through distribution.