Microsoft Access Data Matrix Barcode Generator
- Adds native and dynamic 2D Data Matrix barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access.
- Supports standard Data Matrix, GS1-Data Matrix, ECC200, and other standards based on the Data Matrix barcode symbology.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Easy Function Encoding capability for Data Matrix allows for encoding functions such as FNC1, carriage returns, tabs, and more.
- UTF-8 Unicode is supported for Data Matrix in binary or byte mode.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access Data Matrix Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Access Data Matrix Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display Data Matrix barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution.
GS1 HRI (Human Readable Interpretation) is also provided with this product to parse out GS1 encoded data and place the AIs in parentheses. This is provided in a VBA module that may be easily modified and customized as necessary.
The GS1 HRI Object in Design View:
The GS1 HRI in an Access Report:
The following video demonstrates how to generate QR Codes in Access; the process for Data Matrix is similar: