Native Microsoft Access Barcode Generator Download
The demo versions contain static barcode data that may be used to demonstrate functionality. While the data cannot be changed, the demo will allow the ability to manipulate some barcode properties to test for specific height requirements. The licensed version is fully-functional and does not require license keys or activation. If the demo is installed, please uninstall it before installing the purchased version.
Licensed Version Benefits:
- Patented fully native barcode generation.
- All barcode types can display barcodes on both Forms and Reports. The demo version can only display barcodes on reports for Code 128 and QR Code.
- No additional fonts or DLLs are required.
- Complete VBA Source is provided in a single module for each symbology.
- Easily import the VBA module into your Access database.
- Free lifetime support and 1 incident of Priority Support.
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
Demos Available for Download:
- Everything below in a single download
- Code 39
- Code 128 (Includes barcode on form example)
- Data Matrix
- GS1 DataBar
- USPS Intelligent Mail IMb
- QR-Code (Includes barcode on form example)
Notice: Portions of this product utilize IDAutomation USA Patent 7,637,436. Reports containing this object may only be distributed outside the licensed organization with the purchase of a Developer License.