Microsoft Access Code 128 Barcode Generator
- Adds native, dynamic Code-128 barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access.
- Supports GS1-128 and other standards based on the Code 128 barcode symbology.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Easy Function Encoding capability allows for encoding functions such as the FNC1, carriage returns, and tabs.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access Code 128 Barcode Generator Overview
The MS Access Code 128 Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display GS1-128 and other Code 128 barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution. The following video demonstrates how to generate QR Codes in Access and the process for Code 128 is similar: