Microsoft Access GS1 DataBar Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic GS1 DataBar barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access without installing special fonts, DLLs or other plug-ins.
- Supports GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Stacked and other standards based on the DataBar symbology.
- Compatible with Access 2000 and greater, 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- GS1 DataBar in this package can encode all UPC and EAN barcode types within a smaller symbol, approved for use in POS systems since 2010.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows.
- Modifiable parameters include Height, Mils, DPI, Orientation and more.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access GS1 DataBar Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Access GS1 DataBar Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display DataBar barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components, and stays with the database even through distribution.