Microsoft Access GS1 DataBar Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic GS1 DataBar barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access without installing special fonts, DLLs, or other plug-ins.
- Supports GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Stacked, and other standards based on the DataBar symbology.
- Compatible with Access 2000 and greater, 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- GS1 DataBar in this package can encode all UPC and EAN barcode types within a smaller symbol, approved for use in POS systems since 2010.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows.
- Modifiable parameters include Height, Mils, DPI, Orientation, and more.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access GS1 DataBar Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Access GS1 DataBar Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display DataBar barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution. The following video demonstrates how to generate QR Codes in Access and the process for DataBar is similar: