Microsoft Access PDF417 Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic 2D PDF417 barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access.
- Supports standards based on the PDF417 barcode symbology.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Easy Function Encoding capability allows for encoding functions like carriage returns and tabs for PDF417.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows.
- UTF-8 Unicode is supported for PDF417 in binary mode.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
Microsoft Access 2D PDF417 Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Access PDF417 Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display PDF417 barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution. The following video demonstrates how to generate QR Codes in Access; the process for PDF417 is similar: