Microsoft Access QR Code Barcode Generator
- Adds dynamic 2D QR Code barcodes to reports and forms in Microsoft Access without installing special fonts, DLLs, or other plug-ins.
- Supports GS1-QR Code, Micro QR Code, and other standards based on the QR Code barcode symbology.
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit systems.
- Easy Function Encoding capability for QR Code allows for encoding functions like carriage returns, tabs, and more.
- Complete source code for the VBA Module is provided at purchase.
This product also contains the following automatic encoding features:
- GS1 QR Code
- Swiss QR Bill (An easy method of generating the Swiss cross in the symbol)
- Center Override
- TLV and BASE-64
Microsoft Access QR Code Barcode Generator Overview
The Microsoft Access QR Code Barcode Generator is a native VBA module that is embedded into a Microsoft Access database to display 2D QR Code barcode images on forms and reports. This native object does not use other fonts or components and stays with the database even through distribution. The following video demonstrates how to generate QR Codes in Access: