Native Oracle Barcode Generator is an object that may be inserted into Oracle
Reports to create bar code images. Once installed, no other components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete barcode generator.
- Easily add barcodes to Oracle Reports without installing special fonts.
- Includes patented technology not available from any other company.
- Provided as a complete Oracle barcode generator object in a compiled PLL library.
- Created with native and pure PL/SQL code with source available.
- Multiple locales and OS compatibility.
- IDAutomation also offers other products that create barcodes in Oracle.
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Application Compatibility||Oracle 9i and above|
|Symbology Compatibility||Code 128, GS1-128, Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5,
ITF, UCC/EAN-128, POSTNET and PLANET.|
|Minimum System Requirements||1GHZ or greater processor, 1GB RAM, 1 MB available hard
|Intended Implementer||Oracle Forms and Report Developers.|
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility with support for all languages, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide-to-Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39 and Interleaved 2 of 5.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability provides easy methods of encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Additional symbologies are supported in other products; view the Oracle Barcode Integration Index for more information.
- Barcode Integration Guide for Oracle
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: 2D Barcodes Cracked
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: 2D Barcode Addendum
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: Advanced Barcode Support
- Oracle XML Publisher Blog: IDAutomation Java Barcode Package Support
- Installing Barcode Fonts on Unix or Linux for Oracle Reports
- Native Barcode Generator User Manual