Free Barcode Label Design Application
- Print your own barcode labels for free.
- Fully functional - not a demo version.
- Includes Code 39 and Extended Code 39 barcode capability.
- Embedded database capability and support for CSV and text files.
- Supports Microsoft® Office 2000, 2007, 2012 and 2013 file formats for accessing data from Microsoft Excel® and Microsoft Access®.
- Compatible with Windows® 98 and greater including Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- The executable placed in the Program Files folder after installation runs independently as a virtual application and may be run from a USB thumb drive or other external devices on another PC without requiring installation.
The Freeware Barcode Label Design Application is an easy-to-use WYSIWYG barcode label printing software application that prints barcodes, text and graphics on standard laser and inkjet printers, as well as thermal transfer printers.
- This Free version supports the Code 39 and Extended Code 39 barcode types.
- The Standard version includes all the other popular barcode types including UPC, EAN, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5 and Postnet.
- The Pro version includes 2D symbol types and GS1 DataBar.
All other functionality of this free barcode software application is the same as the standard version, including advanced features such as basic VB scripting, serial number and constant fields, integrated database connectivity and the ability to print labels from data stored in Microsoft Access, Excel or CSV files.
This Free License may be used by individuals and organizations that have gross annual revenue of less than $500,000 USD or are classified as nonprofit for tax purposes, excluding government and military organizations. This product may also be freely used by educational organizations, such as schools and universities.