IDAutomation’s hosted Barcode SSRS Generator Service dynamically creates high-quality images to stream into Microsoft SSRS, Report Builder, and RDL files. This service has a 99.98% uptime guarantee with high-performance and fault-tolerance with multiple servers in different geographic locations.
- Easily generate barcodes in Microsoft SSRS for Report Builder and Report Designer (RDL and RDLC files).
- No software to install; hosted and managed by IDAutomation.
- On-Demand barcodes are instantly generated and streamed.
- 99.98% uptime guarantee - high-performance and fault-tolerant with multiple servers in different geographic locations. (System Status)
- Supports generation of popular barcode symbologies, including Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI and USPS IMb.
- GS1-128 functionality automatically places parentheses around appropriate AIs in the HR text interpretation.
- Several parameters are supported, including pixel height, orientation, N-dimension and X-dimension.
- There are multiple versions to choose from:
- The Linear version supports many popular symbologies including Code 3 of 9, Code 128 Auto (also with character sets A, B, and C), GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, and USPS IMb.
- The Linear + 2D version supports many popular symbologies including Code 3 of 9, Code 128 Auto, GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, USPS IMb, Data Matrix, PDF417, and QR Code.
- The DataBar version supports GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Expanded, and GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked.
- Independent 2D versions for PDF417, DataMatrix and QR-Code are also available.
This product is also
available as a script that may be run on your own server or Intranet.
- Refer to Section 1.1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- One (1) and Five (5) year subscriptions available.
- Refer to the User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Try an evaluation version online before purchase for testing purposes.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- The applicable Small or Mid-Size Company Agreement must be completed first in order to receive the discount code.
The following video will show how to create barcodes in SSRS Report Designer for Visual Studio using the IDAutomation SSRS Barcode Generator Service:
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Application Compatibility||Microsoft SSRS Report Builder and Report Designer with access to the Internet. |
To purchase a perpetual license of this software to run locally, refer to IDAutomation's SSRS Barcode Generator Script.
|Intended Implementer||Report designers and developers.|
|Symbology Compatibility||Code 3 of 9, GS1 DataBar POS Symbologies, Code 128 Auto (also with character sets A, B and C), GS1-128, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI, ITF, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Micro-QRCode, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417 and USPS IMb.|