All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Easily generate barcodes in SSRS natively without fonts, config file modification, DLLs or other components.
- Supports Microsoft SSRS for Report Builder and Report Designer, both RDL and RDLC files.
- The Native Barcode Generator
stays embedded in the report, even when the report is distributed.
- Compatible with SSRS 2008 R2 and greater.
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics Integration.
- Several parameters are supported, including height, orientation, N-dimension and X-dimension.
- Linear 1D symbologies include Code 128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, Code 39, Code 93, ITF, MSI, USPS IMb, UPC-A and EAN-13.
- 2D symbologies include Aztec, GS1-Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-Code (with GS1) and DotCode.
- Unicode and UTF-8 encoding including Arabic and Kanji supported in Aztec, Data Matrix, QR Code and PDF417.
- QR Code in version 2022 and greater supports encoding of large Base64 strings with TLV used for KSA invoicing and image overlay as Center Override, commonly used for the Swiss QR-Bill.
This Script Barcode Generator within this product is also available as a service hosted on IDAutomation's fault-tolerant servers. The service is an easy way to generate barcodes without installing any software.
- Refer to Section 1 of the License Agreement to determine the correct license needed.
- All orders include automatic registration and lifetime Level 1 support and include one incident of Level 2 support for a period of 60 days. Level 2 support and upgrades may be provided beyond 60 days if the Level 2 Support and Upgrade Subscription is purchased when making the order.
- Refer to the SSRS Barcode Generator User Manual for tutorials and implementation suggestions.
- Purchase risk-free; this product is provided with a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
- Receive a 30% discount on Developer Licenses when you submit a Small Company Agreement. To qualify, your organization must have a gross annual revenue or funding of less than $2 Million USD.
This product package includes both a Native Barcode Generator (which is embedded in the report and runs natively in SSRS) and a Script Barcode Generator (which streams barcodes into reports from an IIS server). IDAutomation recommends using the Native Generator if possible.
Additional SSRS Barcode Generator information for specific symbologies:
|Compatibility and Requirements|
|Native Generator Compatibility||Report Builder 3 and up or SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008 R2 and up. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and up.|
|Server Side Script Generator Compatibility||Report Builder 3 or Report Designer with access to the server streaming the barcodes. To use a hosted version of this software, refer to the SSRS Barcode Generator Service.|
|Intended Implementer||SQL DBAs, Web designers, Report designers, and Developers.|
|Native Generator Symbologies||
Code 39, Code 93, Code 128 Auto, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1
DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2
of 5 (ITF), Aztec, QR-Code (with Center Override, TLV and Base64), GS1-QRCode, Micro-QRCode, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417 and DotCode. Built-in UTF8 support is provided for Data Matrix, PDF417 and QR Code.
(If UPC-A or EAN-13 barcodes are required, use DataBar Stacked instead of the Server Side Script Generator)
|Server Side Script Generator Symbologies||Code 3 of 9, Code 128 Auto, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Expanded, UPC-A, EAN-13, Interleaved 2 of 5 (ITF), MSI, QR-Code, GS1-QRCode, Micro-QRCode, Data Matrix, GS1-DataMatrix, PDF417 and USPS IMb.|
Below are two videos on how to create 2D Barcodes using the Native Barcode Generator for SSRS Reporting Services. This method embeds the barcode generation into the report. For step-by-step instructions and to review the parameters available to modify, visit the user manual.
How to create QR Code Barcodes:
How to create Data Matrix Barcodes:
The following video will show how to create barcodes in SSRS Report Designer for Visual Studio using the server-side SSRS Barcode Generator Script: