Pro Barcode Generator
create barcodes in FileMaker Pro layouts with one calculated field.
- No special fonts, linked fields, relationships or scripts are needed.
- Cross-platform compatibility on Windows and Macintosh.
- Royalty-free perpetual developer licenses available.
- Creates multiple barcode types through a single redistributable extension
patented technology not available from any other company.
How to Create a Barcode using the Native Generator for FileMaker Pro Video
- Provided as a complete barcode generator object.
- Licenses start at $149.
FileMaker Generator Overview
product is a complete FileMaker and FileMaker Pro barcode Plug-In extension that
creates barcodes without any other dependencies including special fonts, linked
fields, relationships or scripts. The plug-in provides formulas, that when
displayed in a report, creates a FileMaker barcode from an already installed
system font such as Arial or Times New Roman. Once installed, no other
components or fonts need to be installed to create barcodes; it is the complete
FileMaker barcode generator provided as a single redistributable plug-in file.
Compatibility and Requirements
||FileMaker Pro 7 and above
||Macintosh OS X or Microsoft Windows 95 or greater,
including 7 and 8 (32 and 64-bit).
||GS1-128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 128 (Sets A, B, C and Auto),
Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5 and MSI.
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB available hard drive
||FileMaker Database and Application Developers;
End users and non-developers should use IDAutomation's
FileMaker Barcode Fonts.
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple FileMaker Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility - Compatible with all languages and
locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those used in China
and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package with ratios
of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and MSI symbologies.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes to be
increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - the ApplyTilde feature provides
easy methods of encoding
functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Other Products & Related Information
Product reviews and Listings:
IDAutomation also offers other products that
barcodes in FileMaker. If a scanner is needed to verify barcodes,
IDAutomation offers several
affordable, easy-to-use scanner kits. If assistance is needed, please