FileMaker Pro Barcode Generator
create barcodes in FileMaker Pro layouts with one calculated field.
- No special fonts, linked fields, relationships or scripts are
- Cross-platform compatibility on Windows and Macintosh.
- Royalty-free perpetual developer licenses available.
- Creates multiple barcode types through a single redistributable
patented technology not available from any other company.
How to Create a Barcode using the Native Generator for FileMaker
- Provided as a complete barcode generator object.
- Licenses start at $149.
FileMaker Generator Overview
product is a complete FileMaker and FileMaker Pro barcode Plug-In extension
that creates barcodes without any other dependencies including special
fonts, linked fields, relationships or scripts. The plug-in provides
formulas, that when displayed in a report, creates a FileMaker barcode
from an already installed system font such as Arial or Times New Roman.
Once installed, no other components or fonts need to be installed to
create barcodes; it is the complete FileMaker barcode generator provided
as a single redistributable plug-in file.
User Manual |
| Support |
Compatibility and Requirements
||FileMaker Pro 7 and above
||Macintosh OS X or Microsoft Windows
95 or greater, including XP and Vista
||GS1-128, UCC/EAN-128, Code 128 (Sets
A, B, C and Auto), Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5
|Minimum System Requirements
||500 MHZ Processor, 128MB RAM, 5 MB
available hard drive space
||FileMaker Database and Application
End users and non-developers should use IDAutomation's
FileMaker Barcode Fonts.
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple FileMaker Barcode Types are supported with a
- Multiple Locale Compatibility - Compatible with all languages
and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as
those used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are Supported in this package
with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of
5 and MSI symbologies.
- Bar Height Parameter allows the height of the barcodes
to be increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - the ApplyTilde feature
provides easy methods of encoding
functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
Other Products & Related Information
Product reviews and Listings:
IDAutomation also offers other products that
create barcodes in
FileMaker. If a scanner is needed to verify barcodes, IDAutomation
offers several affordable,
easy-to-use scanner kits. If assistance is needed, please