Supports Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including Code 128, Code 39,
Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix & more.
- Enable client-side barcode generation without installing any fonts,
components or plug-ins.
patented technology not available from any other company.
- May also be used in Oracle Reports
Web layout mode.
IDAutomation.com also provides several other
integrated with AJAX Web Applications, Oracle Reports and HTML to create barcode
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility - This product is compatible with all
languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of Windows, such as those
used in China and Japan, as well as other Asian locale settings.
- Compatible with Oracle Reports
Web layout mode.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are supported in this package with ratios
of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and MSI symbologies.
- Bar Height and Width Parameters allow barcodes to be increased or
decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - IDAutomation's font tools provide
easy methods of
encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
This product supports the following symbologies:
- Code 39
- Code 128 Auto
- Code 128, Sets A, B and C
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- PDF417 (2D version only)
- Data Matrix (2D version only)
Additional barcode symbologies are supported in other products; view the
Internet and Webpage Barcode Implementation FAQ for more information.
Related Barcode Software Products
IDAutomation provides several other
with flexible license
agreements to meet a variety of needs. These include the following: