Supports Linear and 2D barcode symbologies including Code 128,
Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Postnet, PDF417, Data Matrix & more.
- Enable client-side barcode generation without installing any
fonts, components or plug-ins.
- Provided as a complete barcode generator object in a single
patented technology not available from any other company.
- May also be used in Oracle Reports
Web layout mode.
IDAutomation.com also provides several other
easily integrated with AJAX Web Applications, Oracle Reports and HTML
components, fonts or plug-ins need to be installed to create barcodes;
Additional Features Include:
- Multiple Barcode Types are supported with a single product.
- Multiple Locale Compatibility - This product is compatible
with all languages and locales, including Double Byte versions of
Windows, such as those used in China and Japan, as well as other
Asian locale settings.
- Compatible with Oracle Reports
Web layout mode.
- Two Wide to Narrow Ratios are supported in this package
with ratios of 2:1 and 3:1 for Codabar, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of
5 and MSI symbologies.
- Bar Height and Width Parameters allow barcodes to be
increased or decreased with precision.
- Easy Function Encoding Capability - IDAutomation's font
tools provide easy methods of
encoding functions such as returns and tabs in Code 128 barcodes.
This product supports the following symbologies:
- Code 39
- Code 128 Auto
- Code 128, Sets A, B and C
- GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128)
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- PDF417 (2D version only)
- Data Matrix (2D version only)
User Manual |
| Support |
Additional barcode symbologies are supported in other products; view
Internet and Webpage Barcode Implementation FAQ for more information.
IDAutomation provides several other
AJAX with flexible
license agreements to meet a variety of needs. These include the